Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

DAT Scores Not Showing Up

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by cyron1, 07.06.12.

1. Thanks to Crack the DAT
  1. cyron1

cyron1

SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I took my DAT l
    Last edited: 09.26.12
  2. herkulease

herkulease

Pre-Dental
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    do you see your test date under DAT scores section?
  3. cyron1

cyron1

SDN 2+ Year Member
    i got nothing. just the msg saying aadsas will receive scores june 23rd etc etc. I'm going to have to give them another call but I was just seeing if anyone else had the same issue as me. Looks like another week wasted :/
  4. Kahr

Kahr audi 5000 Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor

Dental Student
    Navy Air Force SDN 5+ Year Member
    So, AADSAS said your scores were sent out with your application? If this is the case, then you're probably fine.

Something you might consider doing, if AADSAS continues to be unhelpful or slow: contact a school you know has received your application (perhaps they sent you an email or made an update on your AADSAS for application received), call their admissions department and ask to verify that they received your DAT scores with your application. If they say yes, then clearly you're fine.

Based on your thread title I am left wondering if you believe you will be seeing your actual scores posted? All you will ever see in this section of your application is the date, no actual scores.
  5. sloan

sloan

Pre-Dental
    They told me the same thing last week. I will call again tomorrow.
  6. Stacker

Stacker n = 1

SDN 5+ Year Member
    OK good. I was worrying if my DAT scores had not been processed if the scores were not explicitly shown on AADSAS. It only has my test date and the date AADSAS received my scores.

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal