DAT Scores Not Showing Up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cyron1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my DAT l

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
do you see your test date under DAT scores section?

i got nothing. just the msg saying aadsas will receive scores june 23rd etc etc. I'm going to have to give them another call but I was just seeing if anyone else had the same issue as me. Looks like another week wasted :/

Members don't see this ad :)
I took my DAT last summer and I still haven't seen them uploaded on my application. I called in and AADSAS said the scores were sent out with my application...I was wondering if someone had the same issue as me, as I see that my scores are not uploaded even on the pdf that schools see.

So, AADSAS said your scores were sent out with your application? If this is the case, then you're probably fine.

Something you might consider doing, if AADSAS continues to be unhelpful or slow: contact a school you know has received your application (perhaps they sent you an email or made an update on your AADSAS for application received), call their admissions department and ask to verify that they received your DAT scores with your application. If they say yes, then clearly you're fine.

Based on your thread title I am left wondering if you believe you will be seeing your actual scores posted? All you will ever see in this section of your application is the date, no actual scores.

They told me the same thing last week. I will call again tomorrow.

So, AADSAS said your scores were sent out with your application? If this is the case, then you're probably fine.

Something you might consider doing, if AADSAS continues to be unhelpful or slow: contact a school you know has received your application (perhaps they sent you an email or made an update on your AADSAS for application received), call their admissions department and ask to verify that they received your DAT scores with your application. If they say yes, then clearly you're fine.

Based on your thread title I am left wondering if you believe you will be seeing your actual scores posted? All you will ever see in this section of your application is the date, no actual scores.

OK good. I was worrying if my DAT scores had not been processed if the scores were not explicitly shown on AADSAS. It only has my test date and the date AADSAS received my scores.