DAT scores to AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kingsta2426

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone recently had their DAT scores uploaded to AADSAS? I took my DAT July 3rd and its driving me crazy that my scores aren't in yet because it's holding up my application. It would be helpful if you could put the exam date and date the scores were uploaded to AADSAS.

Members don't see this ad.

wow your scores are crazy high, i can see why you're anxious to have them up asap.
i took mine on June 30 and still not uploaded yet.
Called AADSAS today and they said could take 3-4 weeks. Keep waiting i guess

I took mine at the end of May and they were received June 11. However there is a big red disclaimer above that says aadsas will continue to receive scores and post them to applications as they are received. Does that mean I still have to wait for them to be posted as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
wow your scores are crazy high, i can see why you're anxious to have them up asap.
i took mine on June 30 and still not uploaded yet.
Called AADSAS today and they said could take 3-4 weeks. Keep waiting i guess

Ughhh! I thought it wouldn't take more than two weeks :scared:

Did you send you select a school to send your scores to when you finished your test?

I made the mistake of not doing so thinking the scores are automatically sent to AADSAS. But if you didn't then you have to go back and send your scores to one school and then they will be sent to AADSAS.

Keep in mind it's peak season. The ADA has to audit your scores (a couple weeks the say), and AADSAS only updates scores once a week. But your vigilance is wise.

Keep in mind it's peak season. The ADA has to audit your scores (a couple weeks the say), and AADSAS only updates scores once a week. But your vigilance is wise.

out of curiosity, do you know if they've ever actually audited them and ended up changing scores?

Did you send you select a school to send your scores to when you finished your test?

I made the mistake of not doing so thinking the scores are automatically sent to AADSAS. But if you didn't then you have to go back and send your scores to one school and then they will be sent to AADSAS.
I'm kind of confused. We send the scores after taking the test? Like at the prometric site?

What I did was when i registered for the DAT I selected the schools i wanted the scores sent to (a bunch of AADSAS participating schools).

Is that what you mean?

out of curiosity, do you know if they've ever actually audited them and ended up changing scores?

No. I've never heard of any. I also wonder if it has happened. Before this cover sheet business where you can see your scores, you had no way of knowing if your official scores were different than your unofficial scores without ordering a copy for yourself. I don't know what this audit consists of. I'm totally making this part up, but I'm guessing it's more of a period where they verify that nothing sketchy happened at the testing center and there were no major discrepancies that showed up as a whole on that day or test version. More of an overall analysis than a question by question look at your test. But I just made that part up right now.

i actually JUST checked and mine was received. took it on july 7... received july 17

how do I see my scores on the coversheet?? My application on aadsas says my DAT scores were received but I want to make sure, (as in see for myself) that they are the same scores reported on my unofficial report I received from the test center after completing the DAT

Ok so follow these steps to see your DAT score reported by ADA....and send to schools by AADSAS. (mine appear same as i received ...i think nobody's score changes unless there are some special circumstances)

1. Go to your School Designation section under My application
2. Click on the binocular icon ( blue on right most side)
3. the PDF will open find the DAT section from the list.
4. Tadaaa.....theres your score :)

Last edited: