DAT Study Buddy [Orange County]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denteen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I am planning to take the DAT sometime at the end of December 2014 or beginning of January 2015. Let me know if you are interested in being study buddies or creating a study group. You don't have to be in the OC area. We can skype, FB, or email to keep each other accountable and review at the end of the day. :highfive:.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I am planning to take the DAT sometime at the end of December 2014 or beginning of January 2015. Let me know if you are interested in being study buddies or creating a study group. You don't have to be in the OC area. We can skype, FB, or email to keep each other accountable and review at the end of the day. :highfive:.
Hi,

I live in LA and I was looking for. Study buddy too. If we can meet up somewhere and study together /share thought, that would be nice.