DAT Study Materials 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bob_Sacamano

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Selling my DAT Destroyer 2015 and Math Destroyer 2015

These two books were 95% of my study material and really these two are all you need to get a decent score. Take a look at my breakdown to see for yourself.

They are both is great condition, the cover may have signs of wear but that's about it. No writing at all in them. Looking to get about $150 for both. If you're in Queens NY, I can meet you anywhere.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, are they still available? I'm interested in buying, and I live in San Jose, California

Hello Everyone,

I am a pre-dental student who recently sat for the DAT exam and is selling my DAT Prep books at a discounted price. I saw my friend's 2016 version of these materials and they are pretty much the same. Nonetheless, I have the following books up for grabs:

DAT Destroyer (2015 Version)-->Barely used/~10 pages marked
Organic Chemistry Odyssey (2015 Version)-->Barely used/Only circled answers on the first few pages
Math Destroyer (2015 Version)-->Barely used/marked up a few tests
Math Destroyer (2014 Version)-->Pretty marked up, but still in great condition.

I am willing to take 10%+ off of the original price (as given on the DAT Destroyer website). PM me if interested! First come, first serve! I am willing to negotiate for the best price possible and will mail these materials FREE OF CHARGE! Thanks, everyone and good luck with studying!