Dating in pharmacy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
huh...? :eek: Somehow I missed this but I swear you are the only mean ass who gets away with posting these kinda things in a place you know is crawling with Asian boys...yet they STILL fight over you..:laugh: its funny

Whew, you are one tough cookie...everytime I come across one of your gutsy comments that is guaranteed to offend at least one person, My Chick Bad by Ludacris starts playing in my head...I wonder when youre sitting in front of your computer or phone getting ready to post something outrageous, if you look as deranged as Nicki M does in the video...haha

She likes white guys because they are generally taller and have more money than the fobby asian. That's fine with me. The girl gotta eat and have a roof for shelter. But don't get mad when she sees me holding hands with a Scarlet Johanson.

Members don't see this ad.

Marrying for money and looks .....what happens when the money runs out and the beauty fades? Physical attractiveness beyond mid 30s is a rarity for women. How will you ensure your successful husband from dumping you and find a trophy wife younger and prettier?
I.sincerely hope your relationship isn't based on money and looks alone.

Girls may like successful men. But most successful men are smart enough to spot a digger. And most diggers just get played and dumped...and she will keep chasing. Doesn't sound too romantic does it

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just FYI

I like Asian guys and Causasian guys the SAME!!!! I USE to find Causasian guys more attractive, but that was A LONG TIME AGO!

Now I like them ALL the same!

I have NO preference between the two!

Sorry if I offended anyone! haha....the only thing I mean to say is I USE TO find Causasian guys more attractive, that is all....just like some guys find blondes more attractive...I had no other meaning behind it!

This thread isn't helping him, IMO.

You see those women that marry deathrow inmates.... once in a while I see strange behavior from people I can't comprehend. Maybe this troll will get sympathy sex from a strange one.

You see those women that marry deathrow inmates.... once in a while I see strange behavior from people I can't comprehend. Maybe this troll will get sympathy sex from a strange one.

If you don't like this thread, then why did you choose to participate? You obviously like to feed trolls. Or get your mod friends to close this thread, idc, just don't ban me because you think I'm trolling.

If you don't like this thread, then why did you choose to participate? You obviously like to feed trolls. Or get your mod friends to close this thread, idc, just don't ban me because you think I'm trolling.

Because stupidity is amusing and I like amusement at the expense of stupid people. I have no power to ban anyone and I'm constantly on the ban watchlist. I've been banned before. :eek:

I don't want you banned. Where would I get my amusement then.:smuggrin:

Because stupidity is amusing and I like amusement at the expense of stupid people. I have no power to ban anyone and I'm constantly on the ban watchlist. I've been banned before. :eek:

I don't want you banned. Where would I get my amusement then.:smuggrin:

Are you a female? You sound like a very spunky person.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you a female? You sound like a very spunky person.

SM1083~Weirdo-Posters.jpg

Tons of Asian guys like me. I just don't usually find them attractive. How is that mean? So in order for me to be NICE I have to find EVERY SINGLE MEN attractive? So you find every single men attractive? If you don't then you must be mean? I don't get the logical of it. If I don't find someone attractive, I don't find them attractive.....how is that mean?

To post those ^ first two sentences where many of them will read it, is not mean. I'm sorry. :(

Physical attractiveness beyond mid 30s is a rarity for women. How will you ensure your successful husband from dumping you and find a trophy wife younger and prettier?

..hey now! I might be walking the plank (okay, dangling from it), but beating the clock CAN be done to maintain eternal youth....what sometimes works for me is:

a) To avoid weight gain w/age-Youre allowed one small salad a week. Don't make it too big or you don't get next weeks salad. Don't get discouraged, you can have as much water as you wish! :thumbup:
b) Stay wrinkle free-If you MUST enjoy some sunshine, slather on a couple of bottles of sunscreen and enjoy the view from the peephole of your front door.
c) To always feel young at heart-Surround yourself w/younger male acquintances. Don't dwell on their faults like not being able to recall your eye color or never knowing the books youre currently reading...so what if their only skills are being able to identify your butt from a lineup or remembering the details on your swimsuit from 2 summers ago more than you can...nobodys perfect *shrug*
d) Don't let older men stress you out too much-stress is a huge contributor to aging.

Follow these steps, enjoy the 21-forever train for the rest of your life.....WHEEEEEEEE!

Let's face it the only male friends a female can have are gay guys. If I told my wife I was going to a ball game with my friend Suzie she would go nuts, I also wouldn't phone Suzie in a dire emergency or to talk man trouble with her. It just doesn't make sense to have a female friend, they can't play golf, they can't drive, they can't go lap dancing etc etc.

Ps don't tell my wife about Suzie lol

Let's face it the only male friends a female can have are gay guys. If I told my wife I was going to a ball game with my friend Suzie she would go nuts, I also wouldn't phone Suzie in a dire emergency or to talk man trouble with her. It just doesn't make sense to have a female friend, they can't play golf, they can't drive, they can't go lap dancing etc etc.

+ over 9 trillionnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To post those ^ first two sentences where many of them will read it, is not mean. I'm sorry. :(

..hey now! I might be walking the plank (okay, dangling from it), but beating the clock CAN be done to maintain eternal youth....what sometimes works for me is:

a) To avoid weight gain w/age-Youre allowed one small salad a week. Don't make it too big or you don't get next weeks salad. Don't get discouraged, you can have as much water as you wish! :thumbup:
b) Stay wrinkle free-If you MUST enjoy some sunshine, slather on a couple of bottles of sunscreen and enjoy the view from the peephole of your front door.
c) To always feel young at heart-Surround yourself w/younger male acquintances. Don't dwell on their faults like not being able to recall your eye color or never knowing the books youre currently reading...so what if their only skills are being able to identify your butt from a lineup or remembering the details on your swimsuit from 2 summers ago more than you can...nobodys perfect *shrug*
d) Don't let older men stress you out too much-stress is a huge contributor to aging.

Follow these steps, enjoy the 21-forever train for the rest of your life.....WHEEEEEEEE!

Why fight it. Just age gracefully.

It just doesn't make sense to have a female friend, they can't play golf, they can't drive, they can't go lap dancing etc etc.

No way! In my experience, you always get more attention from the strippers if you have a female with you, especially one who's also buying lap dances.:thumbup:

Oh dude, you're missing out if you can't find a lady friend to join you at a gentlemen's club! For some reason having a woman with you makes them flock. Every man should try it at least once, I know it isn't easy but a world of difference. :D

No way! In my experience, you always get more attention from the strippers if you have a female with you, especially one who's also buying lap dances.:thumbup:

Ha, we posted the exact same message at the same time. You know what's up!

Ha, we posted the exact same message at the same time. You know what's up!

Haha, it's so true though! My male friends even got a free round last time we were at the club thanks to my generosity with the strippers.

Scooby, I have a feeling you don't have to go to these extremes but I'll share something with you to ease your fears, the more natural melanin you have, the more you are protected from UV-A rays. This means the effects of damage will be slower on somebody like you who has some color, you might age better. So go ahead and eat your salad outside! :laugh:

I think scooby has an e-stalker.
:smuggrin:

Come to think of it you guys are right. I remember being in the night club in the Luxor in Vegas, Rah, with a bunch of "friends" we met at the swimming pool bar. When the club closed I jumped in a cab with one of the "friends" and we said to the driver "any late night bars still open?", he took us to the Crazy Horse 2 and we had a great time, I think my female "friend" even paid for a dance for me. I still whipped her at golf the next day :)

OK, playing aside. You guys are so delusional when it comes to male-female relationship. You don't need opposite sex friends. The only female friend you ever need is your girlfriend/wife.
Sheesh.

Here are some examples:

James Bond - He does not have female friends. He does have acquaintances, but you don't see him calling them and asking them to go to movies.

Jason Bourne - He does not have female friends. There are only two females he's ever associates with, and he sleeps with them.

Iron Man - He does not have female friends. He sleeps with women all the time, and his secretary is in love with him.

Homer Simpson - He does not have female friends. The only females he associated with are Marge and Lisa. Mindy was his love affair, not his wife.

ImmunopharmD- He does not have female friends. The only time he's "friends" with a female is because he's too gutless to say, "listen, I want to get down and dirty with you on my nintendo 64."

Last edited:

No problem girlie! And you are right on the working out and sunscreen! ;) I can't wait till I am a pharmacist so I can afford to hire my own personal trainer!

It demands...if the woman is just cute, average or ugly it won't matter....if she was super hot then I can see why your wife would be pissed. LOL...

Y'all need a lesbian friend :smuggrin:

I didn't see the need to respond to this thread as it was stupid and only mildly entertaining until:

1. Strippers were mentioned multiple times.
2. Lesbians were mentioned.
3. Mr. Hat made an appearance.

That is an absolute trifecta of epic proportions if you ask me...

That being said I'll put it right out there -- I think it is clear Immuno and SHC both need a lil' action (preferably with each other). I think that would be preferable to massive doses of Haldol. :smuggrin:

I kid, I keeeeeeeeeeeed... but seriously I think those two should get to the babymaking. ::Cues Barry White / Luther Vandross Mix::

I didn't see the need to respond to this thread as it was stupid and only mildly entertaining until:

1. Strippers were mentioned multiple times.
2. Lesbians were mentioned.
3. Mr. Hat made an appearance.

That is an absolute trifecta of epic proportions if you ask me...

That being said I'll put it right out there -- I think it is clear Immuno and SHC both need a lil' action (preferably with each other). I think that would be preferable to massive doses of Haldol. :smuggrin:

I kid, I keeeeeeeeeeeed... but seriously I think those two should get to the babymaking. ::Cues Barry White / Luther Vandross Mix::

I prefer haldol suppositories as route of administration, but unfortunately we don't have that yet.

If you and SHC were to tie the knot, that'd be an SDN story to tell for sure.

ImmunopharmD- He does not have female friends. The only time he's "friends" with a female is because he's too gutless to say, "listen, I want to get down and dirty with you on my nintendo 64."

Boy that sounds like an uncomfortable place. Like the back of a Volkswagen.

If you and SHC were to tie the knot, that'd be an SDN story to tell for sure.

Boy that sounds like an uncomfortable place. Like the back of a Volkswagen.

Unfortunately, SHC said that she's high maintanence, and she doesn't play video games.

I think somebody on this thread will be.....

....wait for it.

....wait for it.

FOREVER ALONE.
Untitled-1.jpg

I would hide yo wife and daughter just in case since he's still on the loose.

I'll go along with the hot/crazy theme. Yesterday a hottie comes to pick up an rx, you can almost guess that it'd be birth control. Nope! Lithium.

Yes if you have friends of the opposite sex, almost certainly you will end up in the sack together eventually! Look what happened in "Friends", Ross got with Rachel, Joey got with Rachel, Joey got with Phoebe and Chandler Bing got with Monica Geller. Those of you who think you have a purely platonic relationship are naive to say the least, sex will always get in the way :-O

Go pick up some heavy objects and put them down. Repeat for 30min-1hr, and do it >3 times per week. Ta-da! You're athletic. Sorry about the height thing, but at least shorter people are better at powerlifting.

Or just do p90x which has a lttle bit of that plus more.

Unfortunately, despite having completed 2 rounds of it, trimming down to an athletic 6"1 180 lbs, and about to start pharm school, no luck with the ladies. I can vouch, claiming that you attend pharmacy school (not that I spout it off any chance I get because that's just arrogant) doesn't do much when it comes to attracting a girl. From my experience, which is zilch, girls fall for douches, dates the douche, then complain when said douche cheats on them, repeat cycle till early to mid 30's.

Or just do p90x which has a lttle bit of that plus more.

Unfortunately, despite having completed 2 rounds of it, trimming down to an athletic 6"1 180 lbs, and about to start pharm school, no luck with the ladies. I can vouch, claiming that you attend pharmacy school (not that I spout it off any chance I get because that's just arrogant) doesn't do much when it comes to attracting a girl. From my experience, which is zilch, girls fall for douches, dates the douche, then complain when said douche cheats on them, repeat cycle till early to mid 30's.

This does happen, but it's no different than guys who fall for the hot flirty girl, then complain when said girl leaves them in the dust.

Whoever posted the graph of hot vs crazy is just plain crazy themselves.

Everyone knows the graph rises exponentially and it is not a linear relationship. Sheesh :)

From experience:

Nice guy chases the cute nice girl. Nice, cute girl chases the douchebag guy. Douchebag guy chases the hot, bitchy girl. Hot, bitchy girl chases the rich guy. Rich guy chases $$$ and power.

Rich guy ends up with hot bitchy girl.
Douchebag guy ends up with cute nice girl.
Nice guy ends up alone or with $$$??

Reactions: 1 user
Whoever posted the graph of hot vs crazy is just plain crazy themselves.

Everyone knows the graph rises exponentially and it is not a linear relationship. Sheesh :)

From experience:

Nice guy chases the cute nice girl. Nice, cute girl chases the douchebag guy. Douchebag guy chases the hot, bitchy girl. Hot, bitchy girl chases the rich guy. Rich guy chases $$$ and power.

I luv you both :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Here are my top three pieces of dating/relationship/whatever advice

1. Never go to a strip club, those are for losers who like to waste money on investments that will never turn a profit.
  2. Never spend more than $30 on a date
  3. Sometimes you have to play in the D-league before you make it to the NBA. Same thing applies to chicks. You may have to date that 30 year old secretary so you can work on your game which will lead you to that hot 20 year old.

Here are my top three pieces of dating/relationship/whatever advice

1. Never go to a strip club, those are for losers who like to waste money on investments that will never turn a profit.
  2. Never spend more than $30 on a date
  3. Sometimes you have to play in the D-league before you make it to the NBA. Same thing applies to chicks. You may have to date that 30 year old secretary so you can work on your game which will lead you to that hot 20 year old.
I don't like to speak in absolutes. #1, never go? Maybe never go with the intent of bringing one home, but to simply say never go? That doesn't make sense. #2 Never spend more than $30? If you go to Applebee's you're hitting that limit, unless you split the tab. Maybe in the '90s that was a good rule of thumb, but nowadays it's $10 for one movie ticket and another $10 just for popcorn. Redbox and microwave popcorn fits the budget, but I don't think that counts as a date. #3 I'll agree with. Practice makes perfect. Just make sure she isn't a clingy 30 year old secretary. Sometimes when the biological clock starts ticking they don't let go very easily.

From experience:

I'm the nice guy.

Guess that means I'm effed.