DC(District of Columbia) - MPJE exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmdrugkid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who took DC MPJE exam?

Its really hard to find study guides for this state. :confused:
Shall I just focus on federal law? Any advices?

Every feedback is greatly appreciated.!!

Members don't see this ad.

i took the dc mpje yesterday and it was the hardest exam i have ever taken...so hard that i couldnt even go home and look up answers to the questions

pretty sure i bombed it...only a miracle would save me

have you taken other states law? if yes, how was it compared to them?
what study guides did you use?

i took the dc mpje yesterday and it was the hardest exam i have ever taken...so hard that i couldnt even go home and look up answers to the questions

Hi,
From where did u study , what materials you used.can you plz help with it

Members don't see this ad :)

can you plz give any tips how was the exam

I am licensed in DC.... for real if you know Federal Law in (Reiss and Hall Book ) and out, read DEA's Pharmacist Manual.. and BASIC things about DC law.. you would be fine.... example of things you should focus on.. ...

a cii rx expires in how many days
how many ce credits does a pharmacist have to have.. Immunization requirement... things that are obviously important to know....how many members BOP?/
Know BASIC obvious things

It is not as hard as all this posters are claiming...... Read the PDF file on the BOP website and know the obvious things
Thanks,

Are the questions very tricky ? I heard it's very confusing?

Just study the material and you would do fine.. To me, the exam was pretty straightforward.. You either know it or you don't...... You can purchase this ebook to practice
I bought this book and found that it's made from the state manual? Future doc I have exam tomm , there are few things I can't find anywhere I even called the state board but no answer, like What can a optometrist prescribe, psudofed rx requirement , compounding drug expiration , candian rx , how often you do inventory for controlled substance I would appreciate if you can guide thanks.

Is there anyone who took DC MPJE exam?

Its really hard to find study guides for this state. :confused:
Shall I just focus on federal law? Any advices?

Every feedback is greatly appreciated.!!
I tooke it 2 weeks ago. Focus on DC law. I have reiss book, pronto pass, and Dc law binder.