DDS Applicants question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

weller2019

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Call me crazy, but didn't DDSapplicants used to have a section where people posted things like what they got for interview questions, their impressions of the school, etc? I can see stats of applicants but virtually nothing about the schools themselves [besides a forum link].

Thanks

Samantha

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

Call me crazy, but didn't DDSapplicants used to have a section where people posted things like what they got for interview questions, their impressions of the school, etc? I can see stats of applicants but virtually nothing about the schools themselves [besides a forum link].

Thanks

Samantha

Yes they have threads for each individual school in terms of interview questions, what interviewers thought of the school, interview style etc. If you click on the link below and select "dental school" where it says school type you can find all of that information! Also, once you click on the school you want to know about, you select "view results" under the pie chart where it says "how did the interview impress you" and you can view specific interview questions. Hope this helps!

http://schools.studentdoctor.net/