This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

upon_rqst

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am interested in going to De La Salle University school of Dentistry and i had a few questions:

1) my father is american and my mother is mexican and she is a U.S. citizens. I don't speak spanish. I reside in California. Will De Le Salle dental school still accepted me?

2) Does the school provide financing for this program? if not, is there a U.S. program that will provide student loan?

3) after you graduate, what tests do you have to take any national exams while in De La Salle, to practice in California. Do you have to take National Boards 1 and 2?

4) when are you required to take the WREB?

5) how much is room and living expense? would they give me student loan to cover that?

6) I have been a office manager at a dental office and have my dental assistant certification.

7) what are the qualifications to enter De Le Salle?

if someone can introduce me to someone in admissions to De Le Salle Dental School that can gauide me, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Contact the school.
Thank you for your reply. I will contact them. I just wanted to see how realistic it was.
If anyone else who knows from personal experience please let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)