Deadmau5

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neusu

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, since the neurosurgery page is dead, and you guys have all that free time from shift work, I wanted to propose Deadmau5 as the best DJ currently. I formerly was a Paul Van Dyk fan, but he hasn't had anything lately. Tiesto is great, but not GREAT. Deadmau5 recent stuff is off the rocks.

Discuss.

Members don't see this ad.

hahahaha! excellent thread. armin fall off the deep end for you guys r something? how about afrojack?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone going to Ultra Music Festival this year?

If iam not having a brain fart, I think I've seen this thread before around sdn. A couple months ago.

Yes indeed. Deadmau5 is awesome.

Reactions: 1 user
you guys are outta your minds! BASSNECTAR is the king. His devotion to perfecting his sound and putting out a wide range of diverse music is unmatched by any DJ from any continent. And his live shows do not compare to any of the before mentioned DJs. They truly just press play. Bassnectar is an actual artist. And no he's not dubstep. It's Bassnectar. But then again I'm not the biggest fan of house / progressive /etc

you guys are outta your minds! BASSNECTAR is the king. His devotion to perfecting his sound and putting out a wide range of diverse music is unmatched by any DJ from any continent. And his live shows do not compare to any of the before mentioned DJs. They truly just press play. Bassnectar is an actual artist. And no he's not dubstep. It's Bassnectar. But then again I'm not the biggest fan of house / progressive /etc

Bassnectar may be super talented, but I found him somewhat boring to watch. I saw him live at Voodoo Fest 2013.

versus...