Dear SOV....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nyanko

total trash mammal
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
....seriously, bringing back Brodiatrist related threads?? Are we really that bored nowadays?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I might be partially guilty for that.. I mentioned it, but I was seriously joking... didn't think he would actually do it. :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
....seriously, bringing back Brodiatrist related threads?? Are we really that bored nowadays?

I do have to say that you need to come back and post more. We could use your snark around here...

(Then the pre-vets will realize that I am actually the nice one and not so bad after all... )

Reactions: 2 users
From the looks of it he was a podiatry student who liked to troll the vetties, possibly bitter about his own inability to get into vet school, or at least some hinted at that.

Ah yes. I just stumbled across one of the necro'd threads. Good thing I wasn't around this site at the time... Uber-Defensive Me had not yet learned to laugh off the class act idiots of the world. Although I still get irked at the Grey's Anatomy episode where a vet character is insulted repeatedly for not being a "real" doctor... So maybe I haven't changed all that much XD

Reactions: 1 users
yeah it was all @DVMDream 's fault.

And when the weather is bad and I can't work, and MrsSOV is PhD-ing (she has these stupid General exams coming up and I rarely see her), yeah, I do get that bored.

I am taking suggestions...

(ps- next time you make a thread for me, can you at least tag me in it, I completely missed it... cause sometimes I am actually busy).