December 2014 QA for cpje , test takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureVietPharm

AnxiousPharmD2014
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

I just wanted to create a thread for all of those who have taken their cpje or will be taking their cpje during Dec QA. Lets update our status here. I took mine in December and hope to get result sooner and don't have to wait till feb. Omg
Anyone took their cpje recently and how did u feel about it?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel so bad for all of you...take some breath and think positive! I know what a stressful moment all of you have now...I just feel that pain.

All these bad karma eventually will return to CA BOP. People should not be tortured like this for studying pharmacy 4 years than spending months of time and money to get the license to start career as a pharmacist.

I vote for change CPJE to MPJE, California to crash down some puppets playing authority game playing with people's career.

I vote for mandatory electronic score report for California Pharmacy license exam.

I vote for 14 business days limit for reporting the exam result.

Best luck to you guys!

Reactions: 1 users
When did u guys tske the exam? Wonder if they will send out results in the order exams were taken
I took it 12/3. No response. In the August QA I took it 3 weeks after my roommate and she got her score after I did. Because she was farther away from Sacramento so the mail took longer.

Hopefully Monday....

I don't mean to kick anyone while they're down, but seeing all these posts (a) gives me a sense of nostalgia when I first got licensed and (b) makes me realize this process is pretty consistent every year (post-QA people getting screwed) and (c) makes me go "well here's one way to manage the oversupply of pharmacists."

Best of luck California brethren!

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't mean to kick anyone while they're down, but seeing all these posts (a) gives me a sense of nostalgia when I first got licensed and (b) makes me realize this process is pretty consistent every year (post-QA people getting screwed) and (c) makes me go "well here's one way to manage the oversupply of pharmacists."

Best of luck California brethren!

Do not say anything if you have nothing to say good at this moment!

Do not say anything if you have nothing to say good at this moment!

Hahaha...well, put it this way, assuming you all have a nice long life ahead of you, you'll miss this down time once you've been working for a few years. Money is nice....but....so is time off =)

So go work out, cook some meals (because you probably can't afford to eat out, har har), and enjoy the least stressful (!) funemployed time of your life!

(unless you're grad interning somewhere and are working for peanuts, then my post doesn't apply).

Hahaha...well, put it this way, assuming you all have a nice long life ahead of you, you'll miss this down time once you've been working for a few years. Money is nice....but....so is time off =)

So go work out, cook some meals (because you probably can't afford to eat out, har har), and enjoy the least stressful (!) funemployed time of your life!

(unless you're grad interning somewhere and are working for peanuts, then my post doesn't apply).

So immature, are you pre-pharmacy something? Or still working on license?

Guys, ignore some idiot trashing this blog! Sounds like some immature pre-pharmacy student hoping some day to go to pharmacy school!

I would not buy CA BOP personnel said too seriously...it is obvious QA is over and they seem to send out the test score...when? Who knows?

They are not that reliable/dependable organization anyway as we all experienced so far...they probably put our mails to their office mail box last Thursday (so sure they say "we mail it Thursday..." and a mail man picked that up on last Friday. Dependent on your location, Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday???

Apparently, we all had bad luck as we stuck on this ridicule but luck goes and comes, so l still wish you all the best and move on!

hahaha, you guys are so wound up, it's kind of funny. See you in the main forum when you get licensed.

Thank you so much! I'm in the Bay Area. I'll cross my fingers for the rest of you. I didn't feel confident coming out of the exam but I somehow managed to pass by a reasonable margin. This wait has been horrible and I don't want anyone else to have to relive it again

Thank you so much! I'm in the Bay Area. I'll cross my fingers for the rest of you. I didn't feel confident coming out of the exam but I somehow managed to pass by a reasonable margin. This wait has been horrible and I don't want anyone else to have to relive it again
Now I have to wait till 5 to go home and I just want to throw up!!

I practically raced downstairs to meet my mail man at the post box...I PASSED! Thank god I won't be going through this again. Good luck to everyone still waiting and congrats to those who have received passing scores!

Passed with an 86. For anyone that reads this present and future, I counted about 17 that I knew I got wrong for sure and many others where I was less 50% sure. I hope everyone who took it since Dec 1, pass the exam because I know we all put in the work to pass this and the wait has been torture.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE" -Kevin Garnett

Passed 86/99! Guys, thank so much to share pain with me since last December/2014! All the best for you & Congratulations!

Congratulations to all who passed ...
Curious among the ppl that received their results anyone from southern California or is it just Northern CA?
Our intern did not receive anything today (We are in southern CA) and she's getting very anxious as you can all imagine ha ha

thx Dex ,,,,
I'll assume she took her exam later than you and they rightfully sent out your results first

Got mine today!!! Passed!!! I get to keep my residency!!! So excited!!! Congrats to all who passed! And keep your head up to those who didn't. This was my second attempt!

(And I am in San Francisco...)

Got mine today!!! Passed!!! I get to keep my residency!!! So excited!!! Congrats to all who passed! And keep your head up to those who didn't. This was my second attempt!

(And I am in San Francisco...)

Great to hear you passed and keep your residency! What a relief for you and all the best in your future endeavor!

Congratulations to all who passed!! Wonder how long I'll have to wait..on the east coast :( Oh well I didn't have to wait as long as many of you and I'm so happy so many of you have passed and are now able to move on with your careers and lives. Best of luck!

When did she take the exam? I took it second week in January.

She didn't take hers until 2/7 but usually ppl who catch the end of the QA in that way get their results right along with those who took it months before, as long as it's been a few weeks since they took it so i dunno what happened this time

Here in Maryland and I just got my results today and I passed!! Congrats to all who are done with this lovely process.

Has anyone taken the exam in the past couple of weeks and received their scores? I just took my exam a few days ago on 2/28. I know the board just finished with the December QA period. I am curious if it will actually take 30 full days to get my score or if there is a possibility it could be sooner? I know a couple of people posted on the thread last year that they received their scores around 3/10 or so and took the exam around the same time as me... I'm hoping it'll be the same case this year!

Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting! We've got this! :)