Dental acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dds_goal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
My BDS Gpa is 3.13 (ECE) (which is very low) .. Is there any chances of getting admission in dental school?
P.s. I'm doing MPH in the USA to improve my resume

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
My BDS Gpa is 3.13 (ECE) (which is very low) .. Is there any chances of getting admission in dental school?
P.s. I'm doing MPH in the USA to improve my resume
Some schools have a cut off GPA at 2.0, yours is not that bad. People are writing here with GPA 1.96

Some schools have a cut off GPA at 2.0, yours is not that bad. People are writing here with GPA 1.96
Thank you so much oralcare123 .
Can you please let me know which schools accept international students with low gpa?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much oralcare123 .
Can you please let me know which schools accept international students with low gpa?
Thank you
There is no such list. Competition increases every application cycle, because the amount of applicants increases. I would not count on applying to few unpopular schools to get in. Improve your stats as much as you can and apply broadly

Hey,
I am an Indian preparing to apply for mph in US. Preparing for the GRE as of now. Please help me regarding the schools ,scholarships and stuff .I will be grateful:)

Hey guys, I'm reapplying to dental school this year. The first DAT I applied with, I got an 18 on the AA and a 16 on the PAT. Now that I retook it, I scored a 19 on the AA and a 19 on the PAT. My BCP is a 3.45, my Science GPA is a 3.48, my non-science GPA is a 3.80, and my total GPA is a 3.65. Do I have a good chance of getting into dental school, or is my DAT going to prevent that?