dental assistant in canada-role of Harp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonibun

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
i would like to know how do we get the certificate for a dental assistant in Canada being a dentist from India.What is the role of HARP organisation in Canada.is there any website fror HARP?????
plz reply back if any one has any information
thank you

Members don't see this ad.

sonibun said:
hi
i would like to know how do we get the certificate for a dental assistant in Canada being a dentist from India.What is the role of HARP organisation in Canada.is there any website fror HARP?????
plz reply back if any one has any information
thank you
Do go through ODNAA site for information regarding certification....
and HARP is nthg but radiology certificate that is one of the requirements for u too work as a Dental Assistant.. perhaps u can work even with out that if u have good contacts...harp certificate u can get with out doing any course from the health commision of canada if u send ur marklists ,degree certificate and the course curriculum for oral radiology classes u have taken in 4-6weeks time. hope this helps u yaar..

Hi Manasa
thanks for the reply. can u tell me what is level 1 and 2 dental assistant in canada.i am indian dentist want to know how can i work as a dental assistant in canada.do i have to give harp exams some one was mentioning that in SDN.
how do i get the Course curriculum for xray classes as u have mentioned here.
I have no influence so how to go about
plz reply bac
take care
thanks ance again
bye

manasa said:
Do go through ODNAA site for information regarding certification....
and HARP is nthg but radiology certificate that is one of the requirements for u too work as a Dental Assistant.. perhaps u can work even with out that if u have good contacts...harp certificate u can get with out doing any course from the health commision of canada if u send ur marklists ,degree certificate and the course curriculum for oral radiology classes u have taken in 4-6weeks time. hope this helps u yaar..