Dental Board of Canada,(NDEB)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Docanjk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey ya'll,

I'm planning to give the Canadian Dental Boards soon, I just moved recently to Calgary, I was wondering if anyone has a list of study books that I can study from for this exam? I'm a little lost about the material. I'd really appreciate some help and feedback in that part. Also anyone selling thier past papers/books/ on any dental material, I'm considering buying very soon! So please let me know out here or you can just email me on

[email protected]

Another thing, are the American Dental Decks any helpful here?

Thanks!

DocAnj

Members don't see this ad.

Hey ya'll,

I'm planning to give the Canadian Dental Boards soon, I just moved recently to Calgary, I was wondering if anyone has a list of study books that I can study from for this exam? I'm a little lost about the material. I'd really appreciate some help and feedback in that part. Also anyone selling thier past papers/books/ on any dental material, I'm considering buying very soon! So please let me know out here or you can just email me on

[email protected]

Another thing, are the American Dental Decks any helpful here?

Thanks!

DocAnj
hi docAnj.. another doc this side.. i was wondering if u could lend me some insight about the ndeb exams.. and the materials from which i can study from..i guessing u must have got all the help u can for the exam preps..hoping u could help me in this.. i will b moving to calgary probably beginning of next year..so thought i could start before hand..looking forward to your reply... :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am planning to do my board exam maybe next year 2017 . whoever pass the board what do I need to study .. which books ???? there is a list of books at the ndeb website I know that but I also know nobody will read all that quantity lol:nono: ... so who ever was successful at the NDEB which material did you use ??????? please /

Thank you ... " study smarter .. not harder " :p

I am planning to do my board exam maybe next year 2017 . whoever pass the board what do I need to study .. which books ???? there is a list of books at the ndeb website I know that but I also know nobody will read all that quantity lol:nono: ... so who ever was successful at the NDEB which material did you use ??????? please /

Thank you ... " study smarter .. not harder " :p

I also want to do the ndeb exams next year, do you need a study partner?