Dental Business Book Club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cold Front

Supreme Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just few good reads from dental school and as a practicing dentist. Will start with basics and post more titles over time.

Crazy Is a Compliment: The Power of Zigging When Everyone Else Zags
Amazon product

The Alliance: Managing Talent in the Networked Age
Amazon product

I Will Teach You To Be Rich
Amazon product

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ohhh I like this. In.

Reactions: 1 user
Just bought I Will Teach You To Be Rich and I love it, keep the suggestions comin', it's much appreciated!

Reactions: 1 users
There is so much to track in school and in the real world, most people develop their own system to track things, and some don't. If you are looking to improve your daily, weekly, monthly to-do list, this is the book for you.

The Checklist Manifesto: How To Get Things Right.

Amazon product

Last edited:
I will suggest "The E-Myth", which covers small business ownership and why many businesses fail. You can find a PDF of it on google.

Also, Dale Carnegie's books may help one become an efficient and confident communicator, which can increase treatment acceptance.

Reactions: 1 users
@Cold Front , I ordered I Will Teach You to Be Rich like a month ago and it's still not here :(

I have Amazon Prime account, which comes with 2 days free shipping for most Amazon purchases. You can always cancel your previous order and order again.

I have Prime Student (not sure if it's the same thing- has 2 day shipping also), but it forced me to order from a third party seller? They're estimating sometime between Jan. 30 and Feb 17th...

Worst part is that it's already been shipped apparently, so I can't re-order.

I have Prime Student (not sure if it's the same thing- has 2 day shipping also), but it forced me to order from a third party seller? They're estimating sometime between Jan. 30 and Feb 17th...

Worst part is that it's already been shipped apparently, so I can't re-order.
Maybe there was a spike in orders for the book after I posted the link to the Amazon, leading to longer delivery dates. I got mine in 2 days.

worth checking out and FREE on Kindle for a few days...

Rich On Paper Poor On Life

This is going to be an excellent summer.....:)

Not in dentistry, but tagging from a general business standpoint.

Thanks for the recommendations.