Dental Equipment for Sale.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CAOMS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a compressor for sale.

The compressor is
California Air Tools CAT-1610A Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free 1.0 Hp 1.6-Gallon Aluminum Tank Air Compressor

Amazon product

The condition is like new as rated in Amazon (Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. Item will come in original packaging. Packaging may be damaged ).

In addition, I also have a couple of dentoforms, one is brand new, another is virtually new (I only used once for examination), and the last one is in good condition (I used it for several weeks in aggregate). I am willing to sell two of them.

SM-PVR-860 CSB
860 Articulated Soft Gingiva Dentoform with Removable Ivorine® Numbered Teeth and Front Screws for Mounting Rubber Dams (California State Board)

https://www.columbiadentoform.com/c...ing-rubber-dams-california-state-board-detail

All my items will be priced below market price for similar items, and satisfaction guaranteed. Feel free to return within one week after receiving.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I have a compressor for sale.

The compressor is
California Air Tools CAT-1610A Ultra Quiet and Oil-Free 1.0 Hp 1.6-Gallon Aluminum Tank Air Compressor

Amazon product

The condition is like new as rated in Amazon (Item has no cosmetic scratches or blemishes. Item has no cracks or dents. Item will come in original packaging. Packaging may be damaged ).

In addition, I also have a couple of dentoforms, one is brand new, another is virtually new (I only used once for examination), and the last one is in good condition (I used it for several weeks in aggregate). I am willing to sell two of them.

SM-PVR-860 CSB
860 Articulated Soft Gingiva Dentoform with Removable Ivorine® Numbered Teeth and Front Screws for Mounting Rubber Dams (California State Board)

https://www.columbiadentoform.com/c...ing-rubber-dams-california-state-board-detail

All my items will be priced below market price for similar items, and satisfaction guaranteed. Feel free to return within one week after receiving.

Hey CAOMS,

I have checked the prices for both dentoforms. They are quite reasonable in California. I am living in Davenport & I always prefer DT Technologies for my Dental Laboratory. Here, all equipments are often priced below the market price and are often cheaper than the other dealers.