Dental Internship Opportunity in Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DavidSeo

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm looking to go to dental school in the fall and need to find another person with potential to replace me. If you plan on applying for dental schools this summer for the fall 2014 and will have a gap-year, this option would be perfect for you! It will give you the experience you need to enhance your abilities for school and after when you become a dental professional. The intern will learn assisting skills, work in the lab, and help with the logistics of the practiceThis will be my 3rd year applying to schools and this internship helped me hone my skills and bring out my talents and potential for the future. .

Message me with any questions!

June start date

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!

I actually took over for David this past June (I found out about this internship via SDN too!) and now I am beginning the hunt for my replacement! This is an amazing opportunity if you are taking a gap year or applying for a second time.

Message me with any questions and to receive the information on where to send a cover letter/resume.

Mid-May start date!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey!
I just recently moved to Chicago, and am interested in dental related research/ internship opportunities! How can I touch base with you? My email is [email protected]! Do you mind sending me the info? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a reminder, the deadline to apply for this internship is quickly approaching! Message me if you are interested!

Hey guys!

I actually took over for David this past June (I found out about this internship via SDN too!) and now I am beginning the hunt for my replacement! This is an amazing opportunity if you are taking a gap year or applying for a second time.

Message me with any questions and to receive the information on where to send a cover letter/resume.

Mid-May start date!

I am taking a year off before applying to dental school and I am very interested in this internship opportunity. Please let me know if you are still looking for someone to replace you! Also, if you are, let me know what I should send you (cover letter, resume etc.)

Thank you!
Mariya

Just a reminder, the deadline to apply for this internship is quickly approaching! Message me if you are interested!

I am applying my second time and have a gap year and this sounds very interesting and helpful! I am very interested please let me know what I should do to apply!!