Dental School Choice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NJNiju

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't decide which school I should go to
Penn Dental
UMDNJ Dental
or NYU Dental
could you tell me which oen you would go to why thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I can't decide which school I should go to
Penn Dental
UMDNJ Dental
or NYU Dental
could you tell me which oen you would go to why thanks.

Call me old fashioned, but shouldn't you wait till you're holding some acceptance letters before posing questions like this? I seem to remember my mom telling me something about not counting your chickens before they hatch...

Call me old fashioned, but shouldn't you wait till you're holding some acceptance letters before posing questions like this? I seem to remember my mom telling me something about not counting your chickens before they hatch...

I say "bah" to reason. OP, attend all three at the same time.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, it's about 2 months premature for this conversation - don't put the cart before the horse ;)

yeah i would say go to which school accepts you and considering that is impossible to have been already accepted you cant really make a choice.

Since everyone wants you so badly maybe you should see who will give you the most money, or just have one of these schools just give you a degree.

People can dream. I say NYU cuz then you can hang out on Bleaker St and have fun. NYC's a fun city.

People can dream. I say NYU cuz then you can hang out on Bleaker St and have fun. NYC's a fun city.

Fun city yes, but you will be in the hole 320K+.......OUCH (that was my wallet). Go to the one that is the cheapest!!!! All will grant you the honor of treating patients in one of the most respected jobs in America. Just my $0.02.

It's Bleecker St.:laugh: :laugh: It sounds better the way you spelled it, though--don't know if anybody (nyc) would their street named like that

i think you shouldn't wait for acceptance letters! just start going to classes at one of the schools this week and act like you belong there. i'll bet no one even notices the new guy if you did that at some place like NYU cuz of the big class size. you also wouldn't have to pay tuition and if you failed an exam it wouldn't matter cuz you wouldn't even be on the prof's role so he or she couldn't record your horrible grade!

i think you shouldn't wait for acceptance letters! just start going to classes at one of the schools this week and act like you belong there. i'll bet no one even notices the new guy if you did that at some place like NYU cuz of the big class size. you also wouldn't have to pay tuition and if you failed an exam it wouldn't matter cuz you wouldn't even be on the prof's role so he or she couldn't record your horrible grade!

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, Mr. T shouldn't be setting a bad example/giving bad ideas to fellow SDNers. What if he gets caught? There goes NYU dental school. . . It's better to stay with the A-Team

Awww, how nice: http://www.homestead.com/ateamfan/