Deposit for Admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docaddictedtotravel1992

Class of 2019
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Random question but I was wondering if it is possible to put a deposit on 2 schools? I really do not want to do this, however, my girlfriend of almost 3 years is also applying to Law Schools and won't find out where she will be until after I have to put a deposit down and it would be beneficial to have two of the potential cities should could be at. Any idea if this is possible? I know they are non-refundable but I'm just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

The schools are not going to know if you put deposits down at multiple places. Not trying to give relationship advice, but do realize many relationships do not play out for medical students. So just make sure the place you decide to go is really the school you want and not because it's close to your girlfriend.

Reactions: 1 users
Pod Zilla's correct on both counts. If you want to reserve your spot in both, no problem doing so.

You can put down your deposit in multiple places. There are quite a few students that do this.

Reactions: 1 users