Derm Lecture/Module series?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Transformers

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any good derm lecture/video/interactive module series for med students that are super useful especially useful to review before/during rotations? Def will look at books but some good vids I feel like are somewhere available by now on some company or institution's website.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
we use this as well. :clap:
Gotcha, yeah they look pretty sweet...I checked out dermcast.tv which seems ok but not very didactic-friendly and a lot of stuff for PAs and not so much med-student oriented. The app, Dialogues in Derm also seems wayy out of scope too. Passive audio is nevertheless nice.

P.S.- docMD, is that your picture?!?!

Gotcha, yeah they look pretty sweet...I checked out dermcast.tv which seems ok but not very didactic-friendly and a lot of stuff for PAs and not so much med-student oriented. The app, Dialogues in Derm also seems wayy out of scope too. Passive audio is nevertheless nice.

P.S.- docMD, is that your picture?!?!

Actually, I have used some podcasts meant for PAs in the past, and TBH, the content level is great for med students