Derm Path Subspecialty Forum?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laxman310

TheManWithAPlan
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a suggestion.

Also, for the derm trained dermpath fellows, do you all have to keep a log of surg path cases you see?

Members don't see this ad.

Just a suggestion.

Also, for the derm trained dermpath fellows, do you all have to keep a log of surg path cases you see?

I'm not sure there is enough volume here to warrant such a forum unfortunately. The path forum seems to be more active in terms of dermpath discussions, you can always try there.

Agree on the path forum. There are dermpath threads that pop up there. That is where the yearly application/interview thread happens.

During your fellowship year you are supposed to see at least 200 cyto cases and 1000 surg path cases.

You don't have to officially log them online or anything. I kept a notebook with me and would mark down all the cases as I saw them. We turned in our counts to our fellowship director at the end of the year.

We recorded the date, the attending, approximate time spent with them that day, and the number of cases (cyto and surg path).