Dermatology publication opportunities available for motivated individuals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DermatologyResearch

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a longtime lurker to the board here.

I see lots of posts here on the forum asking about research in dermatology. I work in Drugs in Dermatology and have lots of publication opportunities for motivated individuals who are
1.) reliable 2.) able to be independent 3.) able to meet deadlines
Would prefer someone who has written an article before as I do not have lots of time to do much handholding. These are publications I have backlogged that I could use some assistance with but would need fast pace work.

I am a doc in the Veteran system, mods can confirm through my email if necessary. I figure this would be a nice opportunity to share since turnaround on most publications are years where this would be beneficial to applicants, residents, those trying to get into dermatology, and those wanting more publications.

Please PM me, name, med school year or grad year (or field you are currently practicing), email address, publication experience/writing experience. I have lots of opportunities for more than one person. This is unpaid and is not a research fellowship.

Mods please do not move this topic.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello, I came across your post after searching for dermatology research opportunities. Do you still need help with any of the publications you mentioned?