For Sale Dermatology Resident available to tutor USMLE LA metro area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djcrow

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a dermatology resident in the LA area with extensive private tutoring experience for the USMLE Steps 1, 2, and 3. I scored: USMLE step 1 (251), step 2 (269), and step 3 (240). I am available to tutor in the LA Metro area. I have worked with american medical students and international medical graduates alike. I usually work with my students for an hour at a time 1-2x/week. My goal is to help with weaknesses but more importantly to teach my students how to think analytically for these exams. My past students have done exceedingly well on these exams. I also offer residency application advice (especially useful for IMG applicants). I work with my students in public places such as bookstores and coffee shops. My rate is $100/hr (depending on travel time/your location), cash only. I offer an introductory class of $75 for the hour to see if we are a good fit. Please PM me if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a medical student studying for Step 1 and i'm currently in the LA area. I desperately need a tutor to help me organize the information and figure out a proper schedule. Have been studying for months but still unable to reach a passing score (not that I'm stupid - had decent MCAT scores and in good grades in med school). I prefer a tutor in person so it would be great if we were a fit!

If you are available, please message me with your contact information. I'm planning on taking the exam in the next 6-10weeks so I would appreciate it if you got back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks!