Desert Regional Medical Center - Neurosurgery Residency Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vegasgemm2002

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
FYI for all of you DO students looking to apply to AOA Neurosurgery Programs. Desert Regional Medical Center located in Palm Springs, CA is accepting applications for 2016 via ERAS.

Desert Regional Medical Center is a 24-hour Level II Trauma Center – the only designated trauma center in the Coachella Valley, covering more than 8,000 square miles. Operated by Tenet Health, the 387-bed tertiary acute care hospital has received advanced certification as a Primary Stroke Center by the nation’s leading hospital accrediting body, The Joint Commission. Desert Regional also has the community’s only certified programs in spine surgery and hip and knee replacement. As part of its award-winning stroke services, the hospital has a dedicated neuro-intensive care unit.

We accept 2 residents per year and participate in the AOA Match. Our first class started July 1, 2015.

Please email me directly if you have any questions about our program: [email protected]
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

UPDATE: We are live on ERAS and excited to see so many applicants! You are making a great choice by applying to our program. Our website is finally up and running as well. Please visit www.desertregionalgme.com and click on the Neurosurgery Residency Program link to learn more about our program.

We have some amazing applicants this year in ERAS, but there is still time to apply for our program. I also have audition rotations available as well. All rotators receive a formal courtesy exit interview to our program, but you won't be ranked if you don't apply. Please visit our webpage at www.desertregionalgme.com for more information about our residency and "like" us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/desertregionalgme.

Best wishes for a successful interview season!

We have some amazing applicants this year in ERAS, but there is still time to apply for our program. I also have audition rotations available as well. All rotators receive a formal courtesy exit interview to our program, but you won't be ranked if you don't apply. Please visit our webpage at www.desertregionalgme.com for more information about our residency and "like" us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/desertregionalgme.

Best wishes for a successful interview season!

I'm not sure if it is different for DO programs, but ERAS does not open for ACGME applicants until 9/15.

Status
Not open for further replies.