Destiny medical school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.match2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to apply to destiny medical school . Any idea guys about this school , is it good or bad ??

Members don't see this ad.

I want to apply to destiny medical school . Any idea guys about this school , is it good or bad ??

Bad. Pick one of these: SGU, Ross, Saba, AUC. Otherwise you're setting yourself up for disaster and heartache.

Reactions: 1 users
-DELETED-

(I have offered similar advice on other threads regarding this topic. I've chosen that I am no longer going to honor this thread or this poster with a response.)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Skip .. Giving me advice doesn't mean I MUST follow what u say .
It means that I can use my brain and choose what is best for me. As I said I want to rejoin medical school .
So now I am asking people to give me feed back about whom to choice and their experience in that school
You on other hand who the hell you think you are to talk to me like that ?!!
I might say the same thing to you , don't you have a life to save or just simply a life to live ?? I see you here on forums day and night !'!!!!! Creepy

Skip .. Giving me advice doesn't mean I MUST follow what u say .
It means that I can use my brain and choose what is best for me. As I said I want to rejoin medical school .
So now I am asking people to give me feed back about whom to choice and their experience in that school
You on other hand who the hell you think you are to talk to me like that ?!!
I might say the same thing to you , don't you have a life to save or just simply a life to live ?? I see you here on forums day and night !'!!!!! Creepy
Bud nothing creepy with someone trying to give back and help other students making life long decisions. There are plenty of trolls on this website and you have all the characteristics of one.

Reactions: 1 user
I am confused, I thought you already graduated medical school and have written all your steps?

-DELETED-

(I have offered similar advice on other threads regarding this topic. I've chosen that I am no longer going to honor this thread or this poster with a response.)

Last edited:
-DELETED-

Last edited:
Skip .., I DONT CARE about what you think . Go have a life , you are so pathetic

Please .. Any one went to destiny medical school . His / her feed back will appreciated . I have talk to this med school and they accepted me , but some one said the school is not good . So I need clarification . Thank u

Please .. Any one went to destiny medical school . His / her feed back will appreciated . I have talk to this med school and they accepted me , but some one said the school is not good . So I need clarification . Thank u
I think you'd be perfect for Destiny School of Medicine.

-DELETED-

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Please any Medical school that would accept you without an MCAT is a joke. Do you need to hear more..

-DELETED-

Last edited:
"A fool and his money are soon parted."

-Thomas Tusser
Looooool, so I stated to get you ha? Good coz you are nothing but a pathetic loser , who thinks he knows it all , and you pretend to be a WORKING physician but you know what ? Kiss my ass if you are . Lol
Seriously get a life !

-DELETED-

Last edited:
-DELETED-

Last edited:
Here is the thing ... I am honestly , really , really not here by all mean to troll. You are trying to help .? Okay then Speak good or shut up.
I have no time to troll nor the will. I desperately need to match and get on with my life . That is the only thing I care for at the moment .
Why on earth would you be asking about where the hell I came from ? Western or Eastern Europe ? If it's not for being narrow minded racist? You tell me what was that for?

-DELETED-

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Any one else can respond to my post , other than Skip, coz I skipped the 5-6 pages thing that he wrote.
Thank you guys .

Go to Destiny man, and meet your fate.....true words

FYI, I know ppl who went and re do medical school and became American grads and the successfully match , like New york program for emigrant physicians . And I know a dude who went to destiny and got fresh diploma and matched to FM. I just wish I can get a hold of him ( it's from a friend of a friend ) but source is trusted . Both those 2 examples have 2 diplomas and taken the steps 2nd time in case of the American school people .

-DELETED-

Last edited:

Pot, meet kettle. If you see him on forums day and night, that means you're on forums day and night.

Anyway, go to Destiny if you must. You're wasting considerable time and money, but what the hell? Its not our time and money you're wasting, only your own. In the end, there's a good chance you won't be matching. Considering the way you come across here, you might actually be doing residency programs and patients a favor.

I am here day and night alright coz I need info. Unlike him a practicing physician who is in every single thread !!!! He needs the day to be 60 hours to be able to track all those posts .
You on the other hand are rude and disrespectful .

Till now I didn't get any one saying , hey I went to destiny . It's great school, rotations are good and I matched . If you are not destiny student please do me a favor , keep your opinion to your self !

I am here day and night alright coz I need info. Unlike him a practicing physician who is in every single thread !!!! He needs the day to be 60 hours to be able to track all those posts .
You on the other hand are rude and disrespectful .

You don't want info. You want to be told what you want to hear. You want us to tell you, "Yes, Destiny School of Medicine is the best decision you could make, " when, in fact, its probably the worst one if you really want to match into a US residency. But whatever, you're going to do what you want to do, regardless of our advice. You do realize that good decision-making skills are critical to practicing as a physician, right?

You are dead wrong . And btw .. I don't like your attitude and would most probably trash anything you say. So I advice you to find some one else to drop your baggage on.
I don't want to sugar coat any fact , if considerable number of people told me destiny is no good , I would most likely drop the idea all together and try to find a better solution.
I am a realistic person who is trying hard to win an uphill battle , so please do me a favor , you have a comment about the school say it , no leave in peace .

Do you know that a physician should be a kind and respectful person by nature all the time not only on interview day !
I can only imagine your reaction to a colleague who said some thing you totally disagree with . You should know that residents get kicked out all the time because of bad attitude .and believe the will find a line of residents lined up to take the spot !

Last edited:
You are dead wrong . And btw .. I don't like your attitude and would most probably trash anything you say. So I advice you to find some one else to drop your baggage on.
I don't want to sugar coat any fact , if considerable number of people told me destiny is no good , I would most likely drop the idea all together and try to find a better solution.
I am a realistic person who is trying hard to win an uphill battle , so please do me a favor , you have a comment about the school say it , no leave in peace .

Please calm down

Realistic? Lol! A realistic person would at least consider the big 4 schools, knowing that s/he would be far more likely to match from one of those than from Destiny or some other outlandish lower-tier Caribbean school. And a considerable number of people have already told you Destiny is no good: bedeviled ben, skip intro, laricb, and yours truly.

No baggage here, by the way. I'm not the one coming across as foaming at the mouth, ready to attack anyone who disagrees with me.

I did consider them , they said they don't accept transfer students , some said don't accept people with step 1 , some said they take student from few other medical school , mine was not included .
Now you can laugh .
I can't believe I am answering an idiot like you, who makes full judgments without knowing the full facts .

Last edited:
I did consider them , they said they don't accept transfer students , some said don't accept people with step 1 , some said they take student from few other medical school , mine was not included .
Now you can laugh .
I can't believe I am answering an idiot like you, who makes full judgments without knowing the full facts .

You are going to go to Destiny "Medical School"......You have no grounds to call anyone else an idiot.

What is wrong with you people . I not here to fight or call names . Please understand that and stop fighting with me .

Do you know that a physician should be a kind and respectful person by nature all the time not only on interview day !
I can only imagine your reaction to a colleague who said some thing you totally disagree with . You should know that residents get kicked out all the time because of bad attitude .and believe the will find a line of residents lined up to take the spot !

Except I already completed residency and now have a practice, with plenty of new patients lining up to join. Nice try though.

Last edited:
Well at least you guys kept my post on top .
Good job , keep the good work going .

Well at least you guys kept my post on top .
Good job , keep the good work going .
I actually feel sorry for you. Medicine is not the path you should continue to waste your money and time on. I am not trying to upset you, but take everyone's advice and try finding another field to make a living. If you must stay in the medical field try PA. They would probably still take you in with the medical education you have.

I actually feel sorry for you. Medicine is not the path you should continue to waste your money and time on. I am not trying to upset you, but take everyone's advice and try finding another field to make a living. If you must stay in the medical field try PA. They would probably still take you in with the medical education you have.
I feel sorry for you , taking all that time to just write trashy words and then go and say I don't want to upset you !! Are you kidding me?!!! I can't be upset by a person who forgot to take his pills ( antipsychotic ) but after deep thinking I believe you need more than that , may be check your self in rehab ? Might work
Good luck in getting your sanity back loser .

Last edited:
I feel sorry for , taking all that time to just write trashy words and then go and day I I don't want to upset you !! Are you kidding me?!!! I can't be upset by a person who forgot to take his pills ( antipsychotic ) but after deep thinking I believe you need more than that , may be check your self in rehab ? Might work
Good luck in getting your sanity back loser .
trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Yep, we're either dealing with a troll or someone with a strong case of borderline personality disorder, judging from her posts.

Yep, we're either dealing with a troll or someone with a strong case of borderline personality disorder, judging from her posts.
Judging from your nick name , you could be a gangster or a killer
Judging from your continues meaningless , pathetic posts , you could be psychopath .
Both cases you do not qualify for even a nurse , I wouldn't put you even a cleaner in a hospital .