Detroit Mercy Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HOTTY

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a letter today from DM. They are just letting me know they have everything and the process will be starting.

FYI

Members don't see this ad.

Got that letter too... I seriously thought it was something more than just a "we have your app" letter. Got my hopes up :(

Got that letter too... I seriously thought it was something more than just a "we have your app" letter. Got my hopes up :(

I got it too. I hate getting letters in the standard envelopes. I always expect rejections. =P

Members don't see this ad :)
I also received the confirmation letter. I want some big, juicy, fat envelopes :p

I know, right before I opened it I thought "wait, this is an awfully thin envelope for an interview invite"

I hope they start soon. I want to check that school out before I make a decision on somewhere else.:( :cool:

They send them monthly, and be aware of changes they make on the bottom. I got about 6 of them last year, and after the fourth one they changed something on the bottom that said they requested to know if you would be taking winter classes in writing. I didn't see that and they closed my application because it was incomplete. Don't make the same mistake I did

UDM sends out fat envelopes even when you dont get an interview....it's just a folder full of stuff about admissions requirements and stuff...just a waste of paper.

so be careful before you jump up and down in response to a big envelope.

never assume anything with udm based on envelope size...NEVER!!

They send them monthly, and be aware of changes they make on the bottom. I got about 6 of them last year, and after the fourth one they changed something on the bottom that said they requested to know if you would be taking winter classes in writing. I didn't see that and they closed my application because it was incomplete. Don't make the same mistake I did

good post!