Developing a Solid System for Denying Insulin Syringe Sales - Georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This thread has been massively derailed. the question pertains to GEORGIA, where we don't have the liberty of selling clean needles to everyone that asks. The law requires that they be for a legitimate medical purpose. I'm a libertarian, I'd sell PSE and needles to everyone if it were my decision, but it isn't my decision. The Georgia drugs and narcotics agency will have your rear.

Members don't see this ad.

Tell them you won't sell them unless they have an insulin prescription at your store, period. If they get insulin at a different pharmacy, then they can go buy their needles there. I wouldn't break the state law for a drug addict. Doesn't matter if you are saving them from contracting a disease or not, the "moral" decision has already been made for you by the state.

Last edited:
This thread has been massively derailed. the question pertains to GEORGIA, where we don't have the liberty of selling clean needles to everyone that asks. The law requires that they be for a legitimate medical purpose. I'm a libertarian, I'd sell PSE and needles to everyone if it were my decision, but it isn't my decision. The Georgia drugs and narcotics agency will have your rear.

This is a case where the law is ******ed and shouldn't be followed. Stop being a pansy and just sell the ****ing syringes. What are they gonna do, send in undercover detectives to make sure pharmacists are not selling syringes for non-medical purposes?

Members don't see this ad :)
The techs would complain/report you if you had the blanket policy of selling everyone syringes.