Did SDN moderator just delete Muhammed's last post?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darknightzzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am just wondering if SDN moderators just deleted Muhammed's last post and put his account on hold?

Does this mean he received warnings before then to on-hold now if worse, then to banning?

Members don't see this ad.

This post is going to be deleted soon, I don't think they would answer this haha

Reactions: 1 user
This post is going to be deleted soon, I don't think they would answer this haha

sure thing. I don't mind. I just feel bad for the guy after all since he received so much flame and bashing.

edit: i thought trolling/antagonizing/similar behaviors posts get deleted. I didn't know a post like his will get deleted

Members don't see this ad :)
I think he can delete it because he's a gold donor.

what does account on hold mean?
Pretty sure it means that he's not banned (yet) but that he cannot post anything for some length of time determined by the moderators.

A mod wrote this in regards to another user who had their account put on hold:
"First offenses are not generally punished by an infraction, post-hold or banning, outside of SPAM or particularly aggregious trolling; they are given warnings, with increased "punishments" as violations are incurred."

So it's not like he was blindsided by this; he likely had warnings that he ignored.

wonder what the warnings for him are?

advertise for pS editting?

wonder what the warnings for him are?

advertise for pS editting?
Probably for violating a few forum rules:

1. Protect anonymity. Remember, students, doctors, schools and professional organizations follow the SDN Forums. Please keep your identity protected – don’t post or use your real name on the forums. Additionally, members are not permitted to solicit personally identifiable information from other members (such as through research surveys, etc.) without written permission from SDN or disclose another member’s identity without their written permission.

5. Don’t advertise (SPAM). SDN is a nonprofit organization that promotes open discussion among students and doctors. It is not operated as a free service for promotion of your site, product or service. SDN does not allow ads in your signature, ‘stealth’ marketing, etc. These are quickly reported by our members and will result in banning and possibly blocking of site/product/service’s name from the SDN Forums. (Blocked URLs may be redirected to SDN’s Site ). If you wish to benefit our membership while promoting your organization, see our sponsorship section.

He posted your PM to him on a public thread, and posted excerpts of people's PS on a public forum without their permission. He advertised his for-profit website. Isn't it obvious why he'd be in trouble?

http://www.studentdoctor.net/online-service-agreement/

I'm surprised it took this long, really. The advertising was pretty blatant.

the last thing that i saw him post was his updated way of improving personal statements, did I miss anything after that?

He or the mods deleted all the threads where he advertised his site/services.

For the record:
From his website: "I had to sacrifice the dream of attending dental schools because of a situation that was beyond my control. So, I want to help people who dream to attend dental school.Through helping others, I want to live my dream that I could not fulfill."

Guess his dream changed now.
He is premed now according to his post history (and in that case, ample opportunity to fulfill his "dream" of going to dental school). I guess he wanted to make some extra money by suckering pre dents into paying for his PS editing services.

Last edited:
He or the mods deleted all the threads where he advertised his site/services.

For the record:
From his website: "I had to sacrifice the dream of attending dental schools because of a situation that was beyond my control. So, I want to help people who dream to attend dental school.Through helping others, I want to live my dream that I could not fulfill."

Guess his dream changed now.
He is premed now according to his post history (and in that case, ample opportunity to fulfill his "dream" of going to dental school). I guess he wanted to make some extra money by suckering pre dents into paying for his PS editing services.
I was always under the impression he would be starting up at UPENN this fall... So he got in but isn't attending?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was always under the impression he would be starting up at UPENN this fall... So he got in but isn't attending?
According to him, his mother got sick and had to take care of her and take charge for his family. This is on his website.

If you look at his post history, he was accepted back in 2012 to dental school.

By 2014 he was in gap year preparing to go to med school.

And now, who knows.

wow.. he shouldn't go for med school, he should start making soap operas.

Reactions: 1 users
I never know advertising through posts like his is prohibited on SDN

and WOW, some other people are more interested in him that take a look at his post history. I don't even go that far.

Yes, 2012, DAT studying, 2013-14MD, 2015 Dental.

What is up with this guy?

and WOW, some other people are more interested in him that take a look at his post history. I don't even go that far.

I didn't even look until I saw this thread. :p (After his thread about PS mistakes and seeing his responses to criticism, I was up to ignore him completely). I was curious to see if his other few big threads got deleted.
The Med school thing caught my eye and so I thought it was worth mentioning.

Someone called him a "used car salesman" in his deleted thread... After seeing all that, I'd say that's a pretty good description.

Reactions: 3 users
anyways I hope he can go off to his dental school (or med school if he decides to switch)

His posts are not worthless though, in fact, 60% are very useful

According to him, his mother got sick and had to take care of her and take charge for his family. This is on his website.

This is from his Facebook... that is unlocked and free for anyone to sort through and stalk.

@pulltheleverkronk Pretty sure posting personal documents/images from another user on SDN is greatly frowned upon, if not prohibited.

Let's try to keep anything related to him within the SDN realm... Even though his Facebook and name are willingly out in the open, let's give him some respect.

Reactions: 2 users
This is from his Facebook... that is unlocked and free for anyone to sort through and stalk.
It is on his website under the about section.

Stalk people on your own time. Don't advertise his personal life on here regardless of how you feel about them.

Mods delete this thread.

It is on his website under the about section.

Stalk people on your own time. Don't advertise his personal life on here regardless of how you feel about them.

Mods delete this thread.

If it matters, the attachments are gone.

I was on probation at one point for advertising a White House petition demanding lower student loan interest rates. The administrator was nice about it, but I did violate the TOS.

Reactions: 1 users
I was on probation at one point for advertising a White House petition demanding lower student loan interest rates. The administrator was nice about it, but I did violate the TOS.

The admin. was working part time at your friendly local bank.

*panics, deletes account*

Status
Not open for further replies.