Did UWorld just change?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaleerkalut

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was about to do a block of IM questions and I noticed the total number of IM questions is 1372 (while in Timed, All mode). Before I could have sworn this was in the 1400's (1430's I believe). Is it just me or is everybody else seeing 1372 as well? Thanks in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

I was about to do a block of IM questions and I noticed the total number of IM questions is 1372 (while in Timed, All mode). Before I could have sworn this was in the 1400's (1430's I believe). Is it just me or is everybody else seeing 1372 as well? Thanks in advance :)

Yeah it did add a few more question

I think they just rearranged the question categories. I had done all of the peds and OB/gyn questions during rotations and now there are some 'unused' in those sections (more total) and less IM questions. It was happening before this 'reorganization' ...or whatever occurred...where there would be a question about an 8 year old or something when I had selected only IM questions, so I'm guessing they just reorganized those. (no certainty though!)

This makes sense. Some IM questions I already did are showing up as Peds now. Can anybody confirm this?