Difficult Cubes Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmarzouk08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• cubequestion114.png
    cubequestion114.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 69
  • cubequestion114a.png
    cubequestion114a.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Just keep in mind that there are no "hidden" or "floating" cubes. Other than that, you'll get the hang of it. I think that by the time most people take the test, the cube counting is by FAR the easiest! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay - I've got another question... Is there any indication here of the row the cube (with arrow pointed to it) ought to belong in? As far as I can tell, there is no distinction. Would I see something like this on the real thing?

Thanks!

I'd think that you could. It is a stack of three cubes, behind the stack that is in the middle of the row on the right side of the figure (I hope that makes sense). The top cube has 4 sides painted, the one below 3, and the bottom cube has 3.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I counted all the cubes and listed 0-5 on my card. If I had 20 cubes for example.... usually the shape will take up 3 questions, so I would mark down what I thought, of 1 side 3 side etc. Then I would go back and check to see if everything added up to 20 cubes. This method saved me from 2 questions for sure. One of the question I had counted 7 3 sides, but I was 1 short of my 20, sure enough there were 8.