Difficulty of TPRH Science Workbook Passages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epsilonprodigy

Physicist Enough
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am doing SN2ed's schedule and decided to supplement some PS topics I could use more practice in with passages from TPRH Science workbook. These are topics that I have already read chapters, completed the first and second third of the BR passages, and completed all or the vast majority of EK 1001 questions on.

I have been scoring fairly decently on the BR passages and breezing through discrete questions and EK 1001 questions without much difficulty, but I got majorly humbled by the TPRH physics passages I did yesterday. I was wondering what others' experience was with the difficulty level of TPRH physics and if I should be worried. Also, I noticed that there are significantly more questions per passage in the TPRH workbook. About how much time do you allow for completing these?

(Also, stupidest question ever, and one I should probably know, but what exactly does the breakdown come out to be.. as in, roughly how much time do you have per passage and per discrete question on the real thing?)

Members don't see this ad.

I am doing SN2ed's schedule and decided to supplement some PS topics I could use more practice in with passages from TPRH Science workbook. These are topics that I have already read chapters, completed the first and second third of the BR passages, and completed all or the vast majority of EK 1001 questions on.

I have been scoring fairly decently on the BR passages and breezing through discrete questions and EK 1001 questions without much difficulty, but I got majorly humbled by the TPRH physics passages I did yesterday. I was wondering what others' experience was with the difficulty level of TPRH physics and if I should be worried. Also, I noticed that there are significantly more questions per passage in the TPRH workbook. About how much time do you allow for completing these?

(Also, stupidest question ever, and one I should probably know, but what exactly does the breakdown come out to be.. as in, roughly how much time do you have per passage and per discrete question on the real thing?)

TPRH Physics Passages are a joke in terms of difficulty, although I've only done about 9 of them so far. Online practice passages are a different story. Whenever I do miss the workbook questions, its usually because of a ******ed error, like not looking back at the equation. As far as the ExamKrackers 1001 questions, I usually only get around 80% correct as compared to Princeton Review which is around 90%+. You shouldn't miss any of the discrete questions as far as I'm concerned, not that this isn't your goal anyway.

1:25 per passage question
1:10 per discrete