Disadvantage redundancy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Janus_Kinase

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering, if I talk about my hardship in PS and how I overcame it, should I still create a Disadvantage essay about it? It would be very similar but I could try to make it a little different. I don't want to be redundant though. What do you all think? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
If you've discussed it eloquently enough no need for overkill but its nothing wrong with restating it unless its gonna be exactly the same

What are we talking about, do you have three left feet, another chromosome, or food stamps?

Members don't see this ad :)
It depends. I alluded to it in my PS and then used the DE as an expansion of exactly what happened to me and how it has helped me develop the passions and motivations I have now. If you need a reader, I've got the time.

I recommend that the PS be for "Who Am I?" and "Why Medicine?".

Don't make your poor interviewers read the same essay twice; they've got a gaillion others to read too.

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering, if I talk about my hardship in PS and how I overcame it, should I still create a Disadvantage essay about it? It would be very similar but I could try to make it a little different. I don't want to be redundant though. What do you all think? Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users