DIT Crash Cart for COMATs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tapoona

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any feedback on the usefulness of the DIT Crash Cart videos for COMAT prep? I used DIT for Level 1 and benefited from their use so I purchased the Step 2 review course. I watched the Crash Cart videos the first week of the rotation and I'm wondering if it will be helpful to watch them again before I take the Peds COMAT. Do the videos cover topics relevant to the COMAT?

Members don't see this ad.

For anyone in the future that may find this thread: The Peds Crash Cart videos were not very helpful for my COMAT. Less than a handful of questions were covered on the videos for me.

I've been using them solely as a primer for a rotation before starting to get some exposure to important topics, but I don't see much use for COMAT prep. IMO they're not meant for that purpose. Online Med Ed is much better for rotations and COMAT prep, but even then it isn't a comprehensive resource in the sense that you'll see most of the topics represented on the COMAT. OME is much better for getting you to think about the approach to diagnostic w/u.