division I athletics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Erhatstil

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how do we estimate the total number of hours for the extracurricular section of application? maybe its not that important to be accurate but i should atleast have a good guestimation. maybe 6000-8000? what do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, estimate based on # of practices and games in a week. Put that number down, and if any adcoms ask, be able to tell them how you derived it.

Hey, I have a couple of sisters who play D1 athletics. You probably already know this but make sure you play up that part of your life in the app. Even though not dentistry related, you pretty much have a full time job, so make sure adcoms know how time consuming it is (i.e. mention it in more than just extracurricular section of app.--in personal statement, about me, etc.)

Your grades were earned on spare time from your sport, and surely would've been higher without it, so help adcoms to understand just how much harder than most you had to work for your grades ;) Best of luck:xf: