DIY Post Bacc at Cal State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bjt223

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking into informal Post bacc at cal state. I was trying to apply there, but I don't know if I should apply as getting a second bachelor's or something else. Does anyone have experience of it?

Members don't see this ad.

I was looking into informal Post bacc at cal state. I was trying to apply there, but I don't know if I should apply as getting a second bachelor's or something else. Does anyone have experience of it?

isn't informal post-bac especially at cal state just taking classes through open university?

I don't think no one can tell you what you should do as no one knows what your stats are and what field you're aiming at.

CSUEB and SFSU have formal post bac programs for pre-health students, and there are some career changer programs in So-Cal that you can look into.

I mean, you have to specify which program you're looking into.

isn't informal post-bac especially at cal state just taking classes through open university?

I don't think no one can tell you what you should do as no one knows what your stats are and what field you're aiming at.

CSUEB and SFSU have formal post bac programs for pre-health students, and there are some career changer programs in So-Cal that you can look into.

I mean, you have to specify which program you're looking into.

Yes taking classes though open university. Should I apply though second bachelors?