DLSU College of Medicine question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kurisutaru07

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello people! I signed up here in student doctor forums because I just want to ask a question, I applied at DLSU college of medicine and they interviewed me last Tuesday 11/20/'07, now my question is how long will the results come out? Approximately how long will they send you a letter or call you to inform you of your admission status? Because after my interview they said they will call me and one day passed there was no call and I'm getting nervous..so I called them and they said they will just send me a letter and that the board is still reviewing my credentials. I'm so confused because the admissions girl told me that I'll immediately know if I'll pass while the doctor who interviewed me said they'll call me, well which is which? Maybe it's yet too early but I just can't sleep because I really want to get in La Salle med. Well for those students there or alumni, how did they process yours? I'd really appreciate your replies.:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there. I have the same question. did they eventually call u? did you get in? I was interviewed yesterday and the doctor said she'll email me. my NMAT results are still pending. I took it last april 5. I think that's all they're waiting for. I need to know if I got accepted or not, I'll be out of the country next next week. I have to take care of everything before I leave. Like enrollment, medical, dental, whatever requirements they have that I don't know of. please enlighten me regarding this. :) tnx

Hi there. I have the same question. did they eventually call u? did you get in? I was interviewed yesterday and the doctor said she'll email me. my NMAT results are still pending. I took it last april 5. I think that's all they're waiting for. I need to know if I got accepted or not, I'll be out of the country next next week. I have to take care of everything before I leave. Like enrollment, medical, dental, whatever requirements they have that I don't know of. please enlighten me regarding this. :) tnx

based from my experience ha...sbi sa akin nung interview eh in 2 weeks daw i was interviewed in january pa... sabi sa akin I'll receive it as an email...dumating ung email after a week...be careful pla check your spam before you delete kc ung letter ko asa spam! ito yung letter ko...gudluck sa inyo! hope this helps!

Dear Ms. ________:

The Committee on Admissions of the De La Salle-HSI College of Medicine has made the recommendation for the approval of your application with our Institution.

The letter of Acceptance from the Dean of the College of Medicine will follow. However pending your receipt of the letter, you may make a reservation on your slot in the amount of P5,000.00 which is nonrefundable but becomes part of the tuition fee when you enroll.

You will be informed regarding the schedule of enrollment, start of classes and orientation for freshmen upon availability of the schedule.

Please let us know if you have other questions with regard to the foregoing.

Thank you.

Ludivina T. Solis, MD, FPSP
Chair, Committee on Admissions
College of Medicine

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr Solis was the one who interviewed me. I hope the letter comes soon. :) I just hope it comes. What are the requirements upon enrollment? Any physical exams, etc? I need to know because I'll be out till april 27 to June 2. When do classes start? :) thank you!

Dr Solis was the one who interviewed me. I hope the letter comes soon. :) I just hope it comes. What are the requirements upon enrollment? Any physical exams, etc? I need to know because I'll be out till april 27 to June 2. When do classes start? :) thank you!

sorry di ko dn alam...try calling them instead...

when you applied did u already have your NMAT score? :)

I heard that DLSU-Main offers the Hum-Bio program that allows you to take the beginning med courses while pursuing your Bachelors in the school. Does anyone know more about this program. Also, what is the yearly cost(P) of admission for this degree if you're a foreigner, not including personal expenses of course. Alot of the info I find is very old.

I am currently pursuing a B.S. in Psychology online in Thailand from the U.S., but it doesn't include any courses that I would assume are a requirement to enter med school with a degree. I want to transfer my GE's into a school in the Philippines to finish my B.S. there and then apply to med school or ... hopefully move into med school with the DLSU Hum-Bio Special program.

Thank you!

Jeff