DMU, $1000 NON-refundable seat deposit??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yoyo13

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone confirm or deny this for me.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

when is the other $500 due?

Members don't see this ad :)
Rewrite: $500 by Dec 15th, $250 by March 1st, and $250 by May 1st...and you're welcome.

And when you start, the $1000 is credited toward your tuition. Drop in the bucket but it helps.

Rewrite: $500 by Dec 15th, $250 by March 1st, and $250 by May 1st...and you're welcome.

I'm also pretty sure that if you are accepted closer to that Dec. 15th deadline, then you actually have an entirely different deadline for the first $500.

To be honest though, this is the most reasonable acceptance fee of all the schools I have acceptances at. Plus they break it up into three chunks which is really helpful.

To be honest though, this is the most reasonable acceptance fee of all the schools I have acceptances at. Plus they break it up into three chunks which is really helpful.

They also accept a credit card payment. Most schools will not do that.

I'm also pretty sure that if you are accepted closer to that Dec. 15th deadline, then you actually have an entirely different deadline for the first $500.
30 days from acceptance usually. The AACOMAS suggested timeline is on their website. However, it's advised that you follow what it says on your acceptance letter.

They also accept a credit card payment. Most schools will not do that.

I will second this. When I paid my deposit, I put it all on my credit card, paid it all off right away & BAM!!! I had $10 to Cabelas for FREE!!! Of course right now I have over $60 in points & haven't even used them b/c I am too depressed to buy new hunting/fishing equipment just to watch it collect dust. Damn med school getting in the way of killing innocent animals!!

J/K of course...it's coming straight for me (South Park anyone??) I would never shoot a poor animal unless it was threatening me.

I will second this. When I paid my deposit, I put it all on my credit card, paid it all off right away & BAM!!! I had $10 to Cabelas for FREE!!! Of course right now I have over $60 in points & haven't even used them b/c I am too depressed to buy new hunting/fishing equipment just to watch it collect dust. Damn med school getting in the way of killing innocent animals!!

J/K of course...it's coming straight for me (South Park anyone??) I would never shoot a poor animal unless it was threatening me.

That was one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen from South Park. Right behind Scott Tenneman. Both were completely out of left field.

CLASSIC!!

I don't wanna shoot the bunny....