DO 507 MCAT, 3.346c, 3.4s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SouthernIStudent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Positive trend in gpa, IN resident, college athlete, plenty of EC’s and volunteering, good LOR including one from a DO, around 80 hrs shadowing pediatrician, orthopedic surgeon, ER, and ENT. I’m currently waiting on secondaries. I was just wondering about my chances with these schools and if there are any I shouldn’t bother filling out a secondary with. Thanks!

CUSOM

LECOM Bradenton

DMUCOM

Edward Via Carolinas and Virginia

KCUCOM

CCOM

MUCOM

MSUCOM

NSUCOM

OSUCOM

KCOM

Touro-New York

Members don't see this ad.

So I apparently entered my coursework into the DO gpa conversion spreadsheet wrong. My actual gpa is 3.29c and 3.25s after conversion. Does this change much? My primary was verified yesterday (the 2nd). How long should I expect it to take to start receiving secondaries?

Members don't see this ad :)
So I apparently entered my coursework into the DO gpa conversion spreadsheet wrong. My actual gpa is 3.29c and 3.25s after conversion. Does this change much? My primary was verified yesterday (the 2nd). How long should I expect it to take to start receiving secondaries?
You may want to add some of the newer schools such as:
ARCOM
ACOM
BCOM
UP-KYCOM
RVU-Utah
NYIT-Arkansas
UIWSOM

You're fine for any DO school.

Positive trend in gpa, IN resident, college athlete, plenty of EC’s and volunteering, good LOR including one from a DO, around 80 hrs shadowing pediatrician, orthopedic surgeon, ER, and ENT. I’m currently waiting on secondaries. I was just wondering about my chances with these schools and if there are any I shouldn’t bother filling out a secondary with. Thanks!

CUSOM

LECOM Bradenton

DMUCOM

Edward Via Carolinas and Virginia

KCUCOM

CCOM

MUCOM

MSUCOM

NSUCOM

OSUCOM

KCOM

Touro-New York