Do any of you WAGS employees get your W2 online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NormalSaline

Isotonic Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any idea when I will get it? I know they never have them at the stores until the very end of January.

Hopefully I can get it sooner this way:banana:

Members don't see this ad.

Please, I picked up my W-2 at in the store at the end of March last year when I finally made the trip in to demand it. That was after multiple emails to the DM asking for it. It was the first time in my working life my W-2 wasn't delivered to my house in US Mail.

Walgreens sucks (in more ways than one).

Please read this, and if they don't comply, report them.

Members don't see this ad :)
My W-2 was posted today on the employee website. Nice and fast!

I requested it about 5 days ago.

Please, I picked up my W-2 at in the store at the end of March last year when I finally made the trip in to demand it. That was after multiple emails to the DM asking for it. It was the first time in my working life my W-2 wasn't delivered to my house in US Mail.

Walgreens sucks (in more ways than one).

They've been very, very good to me. They are atrocious with W2's though.

Oh and I work in 2 states, and sometimes when I switch districts with a paycheck pending, they forget to pay me.

But other than that, I :love: wags

How long ago did you request it? I just requested mine today

Yours for 2008 probably won't be up there if you requested it yesterday. You had to say you wanted it before January 5th...or at least that's what the application said when I signed up a few weeks ago.