Do I describe my activities with bullets or paragraph?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Confused1617

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am not sure which is better. What did/are going to do?

Members don't see this ad.

For resume? I intend to use bullets.

Members don't see this ad :)
No tubs he's talking about application probably.

Did you just call me a tub? Lol. I'm interested in the answer to the bullet vs paragraph question for applicantions too.

Reactions: 2 users
Did you just call me a tub? Lol. I'm interested in the answer to the bullet vs paragraph question for applicantions too.
tubs is short for tubby.Lol a tub. I guess that is equally amusing.

I'm not tubby! Just fluffy.
I remember seeing a thread about this, and that guy got banned for calling someone a bear. Dont get me involved mate. haha

This thread quickly got off topic.

This thread quickly got off topic.
Lol the other day I posted a thread about volunteering, and people got into a heated discussion about the philosophy of volunteering.

Reactions: 3 users
OP/Confused1617 is really going to live up to his/her username when they get online, are excited by the number of notifications, and read what OSU and I just said :p

Reactions: 1 user
I would recommend using paragraph format. There is no need to go into extreme lengths; just add a few sentences for each activity.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How do you even do bullet points? I copied and pasted bullet points from a Word document, but then once I saved and went back, the bullet points turned into asterisks*. Will it show up to bullet points to the adcoms, or nah?

How do you even do bullet points? I copied and pasted bullet points from a Word document, but then once I saved and went back, the bullet points turned into asterisks*. Will it show up to bullet points to the adcoms, or nah?
I was thinking like using hyphens or paragraph. I'm not sure about the bullets but yo can press print on your app to see if the bullets show.

You can never go wrong with paragraph format (or at least write with complete sentences). You never know if someone might think that you weren't being "professional" for using incomplete sentences. (It's a big, yet small world out there.)

You can never go wrong with paragraph format (or at least write with complete sentences). You never know if someone might think that you weren't being "professional" for using incomplete sentences. (It's a big, yet small world out there.)

You convinced me. I switched to sentences.

I remember seeing a thread about this, and that guy got banned for calling someone a bear. Dont get me involved mate. haha
LOL!! by any chance, do you remember what thread it was?