Do they offer scholarships for those who have high PCAT scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDtoB

Accepted!!!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted to my school of choice alrdy with a 79 on my PCAT. I was wondering if I should take it again eventhough I have been accepted to get a higher grade in order to get scholarships. So do they offer scholarships, and if so how high does your PCAT need to be?

Members don't see this ad.

Not that I've ever heard of, though I wish it was so.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here. Have a cookie.

sure wish so considering I got a 97 and my boyfriend got a 99.

but haven't heard of anything available.

sure wish so considering I got a 97 and my boyfriend got a 99.

but haven't heard of anything available.

You know, completely off topic, but I've never read on here about people getting lower than say a 70 on the pCAT...someone's gotta be getting the 20s and 30s! Where do all these people go?

You know, completely off topic, but I've never read on here about people getting lower than say a 70 on the pCAT...someone's gotta be getting the 20s and 30s! Where do all these people go?

business school

There's someone in the PCAT forum who just posted that they got a 7... people do occasionally mention it, but of course more people want to brag about their 95s than their 5s!