DO to shadow on Long Island

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jules0328

DOSchoolWannaBe
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me here on this forum? I want to shadow a DO this winter break and continue throughout the spring semester but I am having difficulty finding anyone.

I have already e mailed Rodika from NYCOM. I have e mailed the NYSOMs, and nothing. Anyone help me out? I live on LI and would like to stay local. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

jules0328 said:
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me here on this forum? I want to shadow a DO this winter break and continue throughout the spring semester but I am having difficulty finding anyone.

I have already e mailed Rodika from NYCOM. I have e mailed the NYSOMs, and nothing. Anyone help me out? I live on LI and would like to stay local. Thanks.

Open the phone book, look in the yellow pages, and start calling. Best way for someone with no connections to find a DO to shadow. Good Luck!

PM me and I will get you some names....

If you are trying to get into NYCOM, then try to shadow a DO that will have an impact on admissions there. Try contacting Long Beach Hospital's Medical Education office and ask what afternoon Dr. Bono or the director of medical eduation is in the FP clinic and shadow them. :luck: