Do you get a Fall Break?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pinkyrx

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will you be getting a Fall Break? We get two days off and I find myself really looking forward to the downtime! I'm not sure if this is something thats common in most schools or not.

:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Yes we do! I'm excited! We get a Monday and a tuesday off. We don't get labor day off though...

We get thanksgiving and Christmas break off, but that is about it. It is kind of hard the way our classes are scheduled to have any days off because so many meet only once a week.

Members don't see this ad :)
We get two weeks off for Thanksgiving after finals for fall quarter, then winter quarter starts 11/29. :love:

I get Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving. Classes are over mid-December, then start up again the first week of January.

We have Thursday and Friday Fall Break this coming 21-22 Oct, and we have Thanksgiving break for Thursday and Friday also, as usual. Looking forward to having the fall break in two weeks!

I get to have Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas day, and New Years Day off. That's all I get from November 8 until the end of May.

ForgetMeNot said:
I get to have Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas day, and New Years Day off. That's all I get from November 8 until the end of May.

wow that really blows...

The silver lining is that graduation is in the first week of June.

Im on break right now. We get Monday and Tuesday off , so i decided to fly out to San Francisco and visit my sister. So far its been nice and there has been great weather. The students in California are lucky, compared to cold, snowy New York :)

I get the whole week off because I live in a hick state where if you didn't let school out, nobody would show up anyway because it's the first week of hunting season. Sadly I actually only look forward to it because it allows me to get caught up with work.