Do you highlight when doing UW/Rx?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

purplelife

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys highlight important words while doing questions? Should it be done or not? Please, share your experience.

I was thinking since the vignettes are longer now, it's best to practice highlighting important words fast to get bigger picture so we don't have to waste time rereading the entire vignettes. What do you think? How many of you have been doing it?

Another important question, will there be highlighting option available on the real test?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
ya, i highlighted on my school's CBSE, helped a ton and I caught myself a few times about to pick the wrong answer. It also makes reviewing each question easier because you can go back to "back pain, oliguria, m spike" without reading the entire vignette.

Reactions: 1 users
i definitely highlight. that way if you have to re-read the vignette, you only have to read a few key words instead of the whole thing.

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you guys. I hadn't been doing it, but looking at you guys, I should start doing it.