Other OT-Related Information Do you want feedback on your OT personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skyocean25

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello OT applicants!

If anyone would like written feedback for your personal statement, private message me. Or email me at [email protected]. I have time to look at 5 personal statements.

A little about me: I am currently an OT student in an in state public school. This year, about 400 applicants applied and I am honored to be chosen as one of the 80 accepted. Of course, as we all know this process does not come without high level of angst, anticipation, dread, stress. I was rejected my first time applying. After I completely changed my personal statement, I got in this year. So far, the professors, students, and learning material have all been so enjoyable and supportive, it was worth the process!

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have a personal statement written yet since I am not applying until the 2016 cycle, but I would love to get some tips for when I do write it!

I don't have a personal statement written yet since I am not applying until the 2016 cycle, but I would love to get some tips for when I do write it!

Yes feel free to contact me :) Good luck with finishing up pre-reqs, volunteer hours, GREs etc. It is a big accomplishment to even apply!

Members don't see this ad :)
@skyocean25 I'd love to know how you changed up your personal statement from the first application round to the second!
And I'd love to send you my personal statement (as soon as I've finished with it, which I think may be a while). I'm actually writing a different statement for each of the three schools that I can apply to this year just so that I can make it personal/more in tune with the school that I am applying to (including SJSU!)

Reactions: 1 user
Hello OT applicants!

If anyone would like written feedback for your personal statement, private message me. Or email me at [email protected]. I have time to look at 5 personal statements.

A little about me: I am currently an OT student in an in state public school. This year, about 400 applicants applied and I am honored to be chosen as one of the 80 accepted. Of course, as we all know this process does not come without high level of angst, anticipation, dread, stress. I was rejected my first time applying. After I completely changed my personal statement, I got in this year. So far, the professors, students, and learning material have all been so enjoyable and supportive, it was worth the process!

Good luck!

Hi skyocean25, I'll be applying next fall. Would you still be available to review personal statements if you didn't mind? :)

Last edited: