DoctorMEow Summary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorMeow89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am introducing paging intelligence software to the dental and medical field below is a summary of what we offer. We are looking for different partnership to allow more exposure of our product. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

DoctorMeow is paging software that is ideal for offices where staff provide services in multiple rooms concurrently.

Say we work at a medical office, and I am the intake person.
After letting a patient fill required forms, I click the "Page" button for a nurse to let them know that we have a patient ready.
Likewise, when any room/chair needs you, Dr. Susan, they click your "Page" button.
Compare this to traditional paging models:
1. Walk around - yes, this is walking around looking for your doctor... good for exercise, but bad for efficiency
2. Intercom - takes time to access the intercom and speak the message. Can't be on the phone while doing that...
3. Walkie-talkies - need to be recharged during the day, they are intrusive, loud, and bulky
4. Phone system - the person receiving the page needs to pick up the phone, and may have to rewash hands depending on what they are working on
Paging with DoctorMeow is drastically more efficient than traditional paging models: click a button from your desk or chair.
Plus DoctorMeow delivers pages to Pebble smartwatches: you feel a tiny vibration on your watch, and you can look at watch face to know who needs you and why. What our clients love the most about this is privacy, and no need to wash hands during a procedure: just turn your wrist to see your pages.
We also offer Analytics reports.
Once you use DoctorMeow for paging, DoctorMeow can tell you which chairs you use the most, which doctors are paged the most, and so on...
Depending on the layout and workflows used in your practice, you can use this information to understand how your staff operates in the workplace, and can help in identifying room to improve efficiency.
Below is some info about our software.
Thanks for your help!

www.doctormeow.com

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• OneSheet-Meow.pdf
    455 KB · Views: 23