Documentation of experience?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Snakegal

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get all my t's dotted and i's crossed on my applications to Melbourne and Sydney. I have to submit an "outline of any experinece relevant... and provide documentary evidence of that experience."

My question is three-fold: what kind of documentation is valid?
what about the experience I had that I cannot get documentation for? (Vet clinic closed, etc...)
I'm assuming I just give a basic outline?

One more question while I've got your attention...
I have to provide details of the biology, chemistry, and physics that I took from an official University publication that meets the bio, chem, and physics prereqs listed above... I only included gen bio I and II chem I and II and physics I and II. I copied and pasted the description of the classes from the catalog and stated which catalog it came from. I had to include excerts from three schools for this. Is this what they want? Most of my other classes are self-explanatory in their titles. Should I include other classes?

Thanks so much for any help...
-Snakegal

Members don't see this ad.

One thing you may want to do is include documentation of your organic chemistry classes as well. In New Zealand, at least, the beginning uni chemistry class is mostly orgo. You definitely don't want to end up taking/paying for any more classes than necessary. Best of luck!

Thanks for the heads up! I double checked the Chem 1 and 2 at Melbourne. It does seem that year 1 in Chem is organic based. I'll have to through in my organic chems as well.

I definitely do not want to have to retake that again!!:p

-Snakegal