DoD wants Psychologists to assist with torture

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where do we put in bids? I'm gonna lowball them. $50mil...and a black suit...and an MP3 of "stuck in the middle with you". No water boarding. No torture.
Just play fran descher singing inspector gadget theme song on repeat until they break.

j/k. I've actually read the interrogation literature.

Should psychologists be involved in any type of interrogation appears to be the question being raised. I would vote no. Should the military and law enforcement interrogate people? Sure and it is up to our governement to detemrine the parameters of said interrogation. We should have nothing to do with it IMO

Members don't see this ad :)
Just curious, is the issue being psychologists being the ones to torture and enact these programs or is the issue being the government using psychological research to torture people?

Just curious, is the issue being psychologists being the ones to torture and enact these programs or is the issue being the government using psychological research to torture people?
IMO the government or anyone else for that matter can use psychological research. I really wish that schools would use it more than the military did though.

Reactions: 1 user