Does AACOMAS release your list of schools applied?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sean Lee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
At the end of the cycle (say May/June), will AACOMAS release all the schools you've applied to to all the schools you've applied to?

Say I applied to 10 schools. Will these 10 schools find out from AACOMAS about my school list?

Members don't see this ad.

You asked this question once before, and the answer is still no. I'm not really sure why this would matter, though. Schools are aware that you apply to multiple programs.

Reactions: 1 user
You asked this question once before, and the answer is still no. I'm not really sure why this would matter, though. Schools are aware that you apply to multiple programs.

I dont think I asked this before. I am asking because AMCAS has a policy of releasing all the schools that you have been accepted starting Feb/March. So I wonder is AACOMAS has a similar policy.

I dont think I asked this before. I am asking because AMCAS has a policy of releasing all the schools that you have been accepted starting Feb/March. So I wonder is AACOMAS has a similar policy.
In the past you asked if schools knew what other schools you applied to. Acceptance is a lot different than applied.