Does anybody here have a dental manikin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurdentist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm preparing for the California bench exam and I need a manikin to fix the typodont on for practice. If you have a dental manikin and want to sell it please post here or Pm me.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Dental - Compressor Typodont and Manikin for sale .. LIKE-NEW
COLUMBIA " M-1974 Manikin"
Complete "Bench Mount", "soft vinyl Fletcher ™ mask" and Manikin includes a special Dentoform ® model with radiopaque plastic teeth.

Very useful for practicing for boards from home; Easy to move around.
Complete system with headpiece NSK Push button, headpiece contra angle NSK, oil compressor DELTA; everything as to replace a dental chair.

SEE attach photos please,
Call me at 450-522-0603 if you are interested
George from Montréal

Attachments

• DENTOFORM COLUMBIA 2.jpg
    DENTOFORM COLUMBIA 2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 843
George-Montréal;4241014 said:
Complete "Bench Mount", "soft vinyl Fletcher ™ mask" and Manikin includes a special Dentoform ® model with radiopaque plastic teeth.

Complete system with headpiece NSK Push button, headpiece contra angle NSK, oil compressor DELTA; everything as to replace a dental chair.

George from Montréal

wow,Thank you for the good picture. I finally got the clear idea about manikin.can you give me price range for that set? I'm going to practice for dental school interviews and want to know if I can afford it.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
i ws interested in the whole kit cud u plz let me knw if u still ve them..as i am interested..
thx
chandana

George from Montréal

hey i have the same dental manikin,if anyone interested call me,925-9240014 or mail me at [email protected], will sell it for half the price that i got it.

I am interested in this unit. Can you at least tell me where you bought the unit from? thanks

I am interested in this unit. Can you at least tell me where you bought the unit from? thanks
hey i think i got a couple of calls from you.. i tried calling back... anyways i got the manikin from columbia dentoform,they have their website.. i just sold mine,but i have the typodont which you will need,i can sell that to you... why don't u ask on sdn for a manikin,if u buy brand new it will cost around 500$ OR more but it from some student who wants to sell...
the unit has a manikin head,a bench mount rod and typodont...you have to buy each separetly,so i sold the head and rod,if u want i can sell the typodont to u.
sonia

hey i think i got a couple of calls from you.. i tried calling back... anyways i got the manikin from columbia dentoform,they have their website.. i just sold mine,but i have the typodont which you will need,i can sell that to you... why don't u ask on sdn for a manikin,if u buy brand new it will cost around 500$ OR more but it from some student who wants to sell...
the unit has a manikin head,a bench mount rod and typodont...you have to buy each separetly,so i sold the head and rod,if u want i can sell the typodont to u.
sonia
i think the whole unit has a compresor and hand piece etc,so i bought each of those separatly... u can buy all this second hand from students on sdn...

Hey Sonia, I wanted to order that compressor unit this week. I'm really happy that it is one piece. air water pedal and unit for high speed. whenever u get a chance could I have the contact for the person selling them.
thanks alot

Just read ur post ,i guess u can help me from where should i buy compressor and manikin head and rod to work in my apt.it will be great if u can give some information
thanks

hi,
I am also interested in getting the dental manikin with the kilgore typodonts if it is possible, so if anyone is selling I'll buy

i m selling manikin.
it is columbia dentoform manikin.
it is allmost brand new. gives excellent simulation.
very easy to work with. very light in weight.
i m selling it for $200 including shipping. here is the pic.

med_2376_1.jpg

George from Montréal

Hi,
Do you still have the manikin & typhodont.
I'm interested in buying ,please let me know [email protected].